What do you think of circle lenses?

A circle contact lens, also known as a big eye contact lens and circle lens, is a cosmetic contact lens that makes the eye's iris appear larger. It is usually worn by korean ulzzangs (literally translates to "best face") and japanese gyarus (derived from the English word 'girl'). Recently, caucasian women have been wearing them too. What do you think of them? Are they creepy or are they beautiful?
What do you think of circle lenses?

• Yes, they are creepy.
  • No, they're beautiful.
  • No, they dont make such a huge difference.
  • Idgaf.

Most Helpful Guy

• When you open images and look closely at their eyes - They are a bit creepy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehhhh, okay, but I don't see the point. It's not in my plans to ever wear such thing, I'll keep my eyes natural.

• In Asian culture, looking young is key. Circle lenses makes your eyes look rounder and "cuter" in a way. So I guess that's why people wear 'em.

What Guys Said 1

• They're messing with my brain. I hate when that happens.

What Girls Said 3

• As long as they don't wreck your vision, do whatever.

• They look painful, plus it's unhealthy...

• They're like normal coloured contacts, just that they're brown and have dark limbal rings. I think any sort of contact lens is pretty unhealthy.

• they're ok for stuff like cosplay i guess. I don't know about everyday though

• For me, it's fine if it looks natural. But sometimes people with small eyes wear circle lenses and it makes them look kind of demonic because you barely see the whites of their eyes.

• lol yeah that too XD

• I have a classmate who wears them and her eyes are literally two slits. Sometimes I wonder if I'm in hell.