Girls, what are some good clothes to wear?

I hear that clothes matter and that you should dress well to impress a girl or make a female friend.

what are some fashionable clothes for an 18 year old, 5 foot 9, lightly browned skinned, university student?

I know about banana republic, abercrombie and Fitz, aeropostaleI hear that clothes matter and that you should dress well to impress a girl or make a female friend.

I know about banana republic, abercrombie and Fitz, and American eagle.

and my parents are cheap, so what're cheap and fashionable clothes?

I mostly wear shirts from jcpenny or Macy's. I have a Golden State Warriors t shirt, and 2 Levis shirts. and I wear random shirts and American eagle.

I mostly wear shirts from jcpenny or Macy's. I have a Golden State Warriors t shirt, and 2 Levis shirts. and I wear random shirts. I wear shorts from Walmart or jcpenny or Macy's. and my jeans are from Walmart too. I'm NOT a Walmart addict, they are just cheaper.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• You can try shopping at outlets or at second hand stores. If you look in the right places and if you search hard enough you can find some really nice stuff there, of good quality and at an affordable price. You can also try online shopping, since most online stores have cheaper clothes. But if you do decide to shop online look for reviews and comments about the shop.

What Girls Said 2