What do guys look for in a girl?

^ the title explains it all^

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on the guy. What I look for in a girl depends on the context of the relationship I am seeking to form. For a "fling" I focus more on physical traits, and for the most part ignore personality. For a long-term relationship, personality takes precedence over physical characteristics.

Humor is the number one thing I look for in a girl. I hate someone that takes life or themselves too seriously. The second most important trait is intelligence. I like someone who can hold their own against me in a conversation or an argument. The theirs trait I look for is independence. I don't like a girl who can't live a life without being in a relationship. Since I work long hours, I require someone who is competent enough to take care of herself when I am not around. As long as these three traits are present, I am willing to work around other issues.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• Most guys go for:

What Girls Said 0