Any fashion grooming and hygiene advice for a man who wants to attract women?

Most Helpful Girl

• You could start with shaving the moustache and the 5 o’clock beard since you look like the kind of guy who looks better without them. Or you can have a full 5 o clock shadow, without shaving the sides and see how that works for you. Grow out your hair and go the stylist/barber and change your hairstyle to something that looks better. The eye brows look like they need some work as well, so either brush them or go to the salon and pluck them/give them a nicer shape. As for personal hygiene, just be sure to wash up, have your nails clean and trimmed and smell good. Some cologne, body spray or just a good deodorant helps quite a bit. As in for fashion, you can never go wrong with a nice pair of pants, preferably khaki, gray or black, paired with a button down shirt (any color as long as it matches the pants) , a cardigan and a good pair of shoes. Also the combination jeans, t-shirt and converse works as well, especially if you are looking for a more casual look.

What Girls Said 4

• Girls love dudes who smell nice all the time. A lot of girls also like the quiff hair cut on guys, where it is s bit shorter, but slightly longer at the top. Button down shirts, rolled up to the elbows are a sharp look for guys who wear that sort of stuff, but if you don't want to dress like that all the time, girls also love when guys wear plain black or white shirts. Also, if you can pull of a plaid shirt, wear it, girls love guys who can pull of a nice plaid shirt :)

• Good cologne

• Loose the pedo mustache, they scare girls away. You either do the full face trimmed scruff of none at all. Smell good. Axe phoenix or some kinds of old spice scents are great, but don't over do it. Mostly I agree with caligymnat1260

• Shave or trim body hair. Do some basic skin care. Trim eyebrows. And voila.

What Guys Said 2

• id lose the moustache if I were you and keep it as 5'o clock shadow, without shaving off the sides. Shower regularly and dont abuse the cologne, get some nice sneakers like here's what I am wearing for example:
    cdn.sneakernews.com/.../...huck-taylor-2-sn-02.jpg
    You can wear them with nice fitting jeans, nothing too baggy and nothing too skinny.
    And a nice button up is a must have. You can roll up the sleeves. I always roll up the sleeves cause I think it looks hotter. Good luck!

• forgot to mention, sport is important as well. To be fit and to be able to keep up with her on long works you need to pick up jogging.

• I would say keep everything neat and well maintained. Very clean, no odour - When it comes to fragances everyone is different. I would play it safe till you get more confudence in what you are doing.