Guys, what's the hottest Halloween costume for a girl?

Imagine you're an 18-21 y/o male (if you aren't one already) What would you like to see a girl (18) dressed up as? I was thinking vampire (classic dark sexy - black lace, short skirt etc) or alien hunter (not the movie - and more cute than classic sexy). I'm slender with light skin, blue eyes and long dark hair.

So, what costume do you love most on girls (doesn't have to be one of my ideas, just in general)? What about lipstick, would that be problematic (for kissing)? And another thing: do you like baseball caps? I was thinking maybe a cap with an alien patch on it and mayyybe with a ponytail with very tight jeans, a loose, revealing tank that says something with aliens on it with a lacy black bra... or are caps weird? And then a gun as my accessory to actually make it sci-fi, lol. It would be a more casual outfit with a sporty vibe which I think can be appealing in a girl next door kind of way but then again what do I know ;)

and by the way 3 of the 4 guys I'm sort of interested in for the night have already tried to hook up with me at some point so I guess they don't think I'm terribly ugly, but I want to look very cute/hot so what should I wear? :)

plus imagine you're probably going to be drunk lol

14

Most Helpful Guy

• My anniversary is actually on October 31st. One of the sexiest things my girl ever did for me was dress up for me, as a nurse, because that's my fantasy - to have healthcare.

(drum roll)

All jokes aside,

I love thin petite almost pale and porcelin skinned girls, especially with black or dark brown hair. Blue eyes? Throws it off a bit, but who doesn't love blue eyes?

I find the looks that work best are dark almost gothic/punk/grunge looks, or new age steampunk.

If you didn't have blue eyes, you wouldn't have to worry about the reds in any look. But since you have blue eyes, you should stay away from reds. Think Art Deco. Think old Hollywood. Think color pop.

So, I'm thinking your light skin, against black, with accents of silver accessories. Lipstick can be either something glossy without much color, or something the compliments and draws attention to your eyes.

Perhaps you around with the idea of a succubus outfit. I think it combines the elements of a vampire with gothic/punk in a sexy and feminine way.

Stay away from "boots" with a thick heel. You want a stiletto heel, 6" heel with a comfortable platform. Stripper secret is that platforms make it easier on the feet, because they absorb the shock as you're walking.

Look for fishnets, or non-traditional fishnets with some more "naturally ripped material" pattern on them. You want to have that on your legs and arms, and try to find lace for your hands. Go with high gloss black nail polish.

The effect you're creating is that you're "trying" to stay covered, but your sexiness just can't contain itself. From the male eye's point of view, the external structures on your skin will trace a 3D outline of your curves and make it easier for him to geometrically process. It's like the female body showing off, because it has plenty to show off. Additionally, it's tastefully coquettish. The female body is clearly sexually inviting, or is it? It's the right amount of push and pull.

That's the look that I'd suggest with your skin and body type, and hair color and eye color.

• wow this is very thorough, thank you! at 5'7.5 i'm not exactly petite though - just skinny. I guess i'll skip the heels then!

What Guys Said 13

• I prefer the less revealing options maybe a sexy pirate
    article.tbdress.com/.../201491620230110.jpg

• The hottest thing I can think of would be a half angel-half demon costume, but that would require quite a bit of sewing.

• Jill, Alice or Claire from Resident Evil...

• zombie nurse/ maid in black stockings.

• a vampire girl but with athe shortest skirt so you could show off your entire legs

• Lol you're thinking too hard. These guys are already interested and think you're cute. So if you think your costumes look cute then you should trust your judgement

• Definitely something involving a Burka

• sounds like a turn on lol

• So, you covered the bodies of your women. Everybody was grinning, because black is so slimming, but it's not great for swimming. But it gives you an erection, with the increased sexual tension. And the UV protection is second to none. It's all there in the Quran.

• UMPA LUMPA

• 3 of 4 guys? Yikes

• i don't see what's wrong with that? not planning on hooking up with all 4 in one night (however if that was my plan it would be fine as well!)

• well yikes to you too. i wouldn't call rape on any guy unless he actually raped me. not having this discussion, this is about Halloween costumes!

• Actually, being drunk, is technically rape

• Nurse, Teacher, Secretary or a Doctor. ;)

• A cat or a devil ha

• Be a cute cat

• Definitely something with a skirt

• Vampire there serous danger involved mixing body paints booze and or drugs