What hairstyle will suit me (if any)?

Backstory

As you can tell from my profile picture im not the most attractive guy to say the least. But I'm going to at least try my best with what genes have been handed to me. I've started exercising to loose a bit of weight and gain some muscle but now I'm thinking about hair style. I've never really cared about my hairstyle but now I want to change that.

Question

What hairstyle do you think will suite me? use profile picture as a guide for face shape etc :)

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• long on top short on the sides, you need height i think. Keep some texture on the top but then really short on the sides... Think Edward Cullen :)

What Girls Said 3

• I think either of these two styles would suit you...

I think your hair is long enough but I could be wrong you might need to let it grow a little longer and you will aslo need hair jell
    menshorthairstyle.com/.../...ed-head-hairstyle.jpg

Ans you'll definitely will have to let your hair grow to achieve this look
    memberfiles.freewebs.com/.../...irstyles%2Bmen.jpg

• Try getting some volume into your hair if not the try hairstyles like adam levine.

• What do you mean by volume?

• It means making your hair look more in quantity and you can try this by using hair mousse regularly and using hair dryer

• ok what do I do after that? I just feel it kinda looks like a big mop on my head :P

• I suggest a 'emo' haircut

What Guys Said 2