Is my suit a good blue <3 ?

is my suit a good blue <3 ?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's too bright for my tastes but it's not awful.

• i have many dark ones so i wanted something to contrast that every now and then :) i really have a soft spot for royal blue

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks fine.

What Girls Said 9

• I feel like your outfit has too much blue in it. It’s definitely a nice tone of blue, but it’s too much of the same color concentrated in one place and it will soon become tiring to the eye. The jacket definitely has a cool vibe to it, but for a formal event, I think that the outfit would go better without the vest and with a tie that is a different color or with no tie at all.

• it is very blue but not enough Liberace say, "wow dude too much" so its fine

• It's just blue. It's not a good blue, it's not abad blue. It's just blue.

• Well it's very bright, personally, I'd prefer some rather dark blue like navy or marine blue but it all depends on your taste I suppose. :)

• It's a little too bright.

• It's so bluuuueeee

• It's an okay blue, not bad. Not the best blue but definetly not the worse.

• I am drunk I see nothin

• Yea it's fine

What Guys Said 4

• Lovely, now valet my car and don't scratch it!

• You look very blue.

I like it.

• I like the color. You may want to try a different color vest or tie to add some contrast (maybe a black or grey vest). The length looks nice, but ideally I think it looks a little baggy for my taste. I like the non traditional color though!

• I think it is a bit bright for my personal tastes.