What do you think of people who repeat outfits?

My friend's getting married soon and I obviously have to wear a dress. The thing is I don't usually wear those things so I only have 2 and I always use them for fancy stuff. I feel bad because I have several pictures with them on fb but I can't afford a new one, specially if I'm barely gonna wear it.

I'm trying to see if I can borrow one from a friend but I've had no luck so far.

• It's fine, wear one of your dresses
  • No way! rob a bank if you have to but get a new dress

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't break the bank for sake of a new dress - Keep trying for a loan of a dress and if it doesn't work out so be it, it is not the end of the world.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't even notice, and I honestly wouldn't care if I did. What's the point of buying a dress if you're only going to wear it once or twice (unless it's like a wedding dress)? Sounds like a waste of money, to me! Wear what you've already got, and I'm sure you'll look lovely and no one will think any less of you. Anyone who'd judge you for that has no concept of financial responsibility, haha.

But if you're bored with the dresses you own, which is valid, keep trying to borrow one or search Google to see if you have any thrift stores nearby. I got a prom dress for $30 at a thrift store, it fit perfectly, and it was beautiful. Definitely worth checking.

What Guys Said 4

• You know movie stars get paid by designers to wear their clothes right? Yep they don't pay for shit.

• Who the Hell doesn't repeat outfits?

• I always dress what's in my wardrobe, only my mother gets soon bored of the look

• If you could afford new ones, would you wear them more often?

• No I'm not really into that stuff and they're party dresses anyways so I wouldn't even be able to wear them more often because you know

• You don't even know me but ok

• Just sayin'

What Girls Said 10

• Wear a dress you already have, the only time you need to buy a new dress for a wedding is when you are either the bride or in the wedding party! I think it's dumb to buy a dress and wear it just one time. No one will care unless your dress is really inappropriate.

• Thank you! you're right

• Haha thanks! I will :)

• Good plan, I also hope your username isn't your real name hahaha

• First off, I think it is fine to wear the same dress, if you need to. Secondly, a new dress doesn't have to be expensive. Thrift shops can often provide a cheep alternative to stores. It will take a little digging, maybe a few different stores, but a good cheap dress always shows up.

• I don't know any thrift shops in my area :/ I'll ask my friends if they know of any. Thanks!

• google could probably tell you.

• Why can you not wear an outfit you already have?

• i think its fine! no need to worry

• Honestly, who cares? Money isn't infinite. Wear what you have.

• try to borrow

• Yeah I've been asking people but we're all different sizes and stuff

• Can t you rent a dress?

• I've never heard of that before. I don't know if people rent clothes here.

• Yea in my place like for weddings and prom and stuff people rent clothes.
      Look can t you buy an online dress. They come really cheap and with good quality or go to some outlet.

• Seriously, don't worry about it. If I find a beautiful dress, I love wearing it over and over again. I don't really see a problem with that.

• So what? Wear an outfit you already have. I see no issue with it. I have done the same thing in the past. Who cares what other people may think...

• If you really don't want to wear one of your dresses, just rent one.

• I don't think that's a thing here. I've never heard about that before

• Seriously though, there's nothing wrong in repeating your outfits.