Do you get your eyebrows done?

I did today and the lady messed me up 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

my sister used to tweeze my uni brow but now I am on my own
so I went to the Asian ladies in the mall and they waxed my eye brows a bit too thin 😕

http://i59.tinypic.com/2ms0a2w.jpg

here is a pic for all those who asked!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't but I would love to, but my mom tells me I might screw them up and she lives them this way, so I keep them
    Sorry to hear that, I bet you still look good though!!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 31

• yeah i do but i like doing them myself too and i can get them looking pretty good.

LOL! we've all been there. this is why u gotta explain what u want in detail.

• I don't really have to do it cause its thin af lol 😂 it's literally nonexistent it can be annoying sometimes. -_- but yeah once awhile I'd get it done as it umm.. I don't know how to explain it lol I'd just ask my friend's mum to do it cause its free and she knows me best so it will never get ruined 💙

• I need your friends mom in my life lol!
      Mine aren't that bad... It's just I am not used to it lol

• Yeah I still have them thank god!
      If she took off my whole eyebrow I would have killed her

• Well at least she didn't lol so that's something to be glad about. They grow pree fast tho anyways ^^

• oh God PiuBello

You should have asked them only to tweeze the middle and not more

You are a guy. I don't think you need any more than that.

Even my eyebrows, which can be a bit rebellious, due to my curly hair, can only be tweezed so far. Some eyebrows shouldn't be tweezed in a way that alters their shape.

I am guessing that is the case with yours.

However don't worry. They will grow back with time.

by the way next time dont use wax. I know it can hurt less, but it also is worse for ur skin there. And they take more time to grow back as well

Give it a month and they will go back to normal.

• Haha thank you
      My friends say it's not as bad as I think lol

• It musn't be then

We are too self-conscious sometimes

Just relax. They will grow :)

and it is not like your eyebrows overshadow your sweet personality. So there's that :D

• No. I do them myself. I don't trust anyone with my eyebrows. They're very hard to get even - or at least as even as possible, since one's got a scar along it. :/

• I used to, but I can't handle the wax that they use or something. The area around my eyes end up getting swollen and red, sometimes to the point where I can barely see. Guess I'm stuck with hairy brows. :P

Also, I'm sure you still look good, so no worries!

• The end of one of my eyebrows is totally gone because an idiot waxed it off completely. But now I usually get my eyebrows waxed a few times a year (to reshape them) and tweeze them myself as needed.

• Eyebrows grow back fast, so don't worry!

I get my eyebrows waxed whenever I get my hair cut :)

• lol the Asian ladies at the mall (≧∇≦)
    mine have ceased to exist

• Sorry to hear that. Anyways, I wouldn't worry too much. Most eyebrows tend to grow back pretty fast.

• My friends say it's fine and I am overreacting! I have a date Wednesday though 😁😁😁

• I do them on my own every 3-4 weeks, and I also pluck the random hair once in a while. I don't like to get them done by others, because I tear up a lot and my nose is running. Plus, they usually aren't any better at it than I am.

• No I do not, I don't need another area of my body that needs pruning... we ladies have enough as it is...

• I just pluck mine, lol. I'll go get 'em waxed if I'm going on a trip somewhere because who wants to spend time on vacation plucking eyebrows? But yeah, 99.5% of the time I just pluck them at home.

• Yes! And my eyebrows are like so thick.. So much hair ugh. I hate doing that.. :(
    By the way, do you know that it was like fashion in ancient Greece to have unibrows? And the ladies, who didn't have unibrows used make up and fur between the eyebrow to give them illusion that they have a unibrow.. LOL.

• i just tweeze my brows a little bit on the edge that's it

• i have to.. like once a month.. only thing i can to take extra care for and i still hate it.. :/

• http://oi58.tinypic.com/28v9638.jpg
    Got them done this week :)

• show the picturessss nowwwwwwwwwww :P

• Like twice a year lmao

• Haha I usually have my sister help me twice a year but we live so far away now!

• Lol I have naturally arched eyebrows. They get thick but idc lol. I go when I can notice my unibrow. No one else ever does but yeah

• I have to, my eyebrows are like a forest lol, they grow so fast -.- but I prefer to do it by myself using tweezers
    sorry to hear about what happened haha, you'll be fine :P

• I do my own and seem to get by okay. Come to me next time my friend 😌

• I want to see pics as proof!

• Check update lol :)

• haha i know i overreacted! lol! :(
      :)

• Yeah I know what you mean.. I always suspect the hairdresser cut way more off than I wanted, when they probably didn't xD

• Yeah I dont normally do them but today I did

• Done with eyebrows for a long time XD

• I do get my eyebrows done. I love mine to be thin, I think it suits be better, like a character from the 90's :)

• Nope, mine don't grow.

• So your eyebrows are like hers/his now?
    www.juicysantos.com.br/.../...07353_3d6cdb840b.jpg

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../bate.gif
    24.media.tumblr.com/.../...21HrXa1rpuwg2o1_500.gif
    http://i48.tinypic.com/2po603o.gif
    lh6.ggpht.com/.../aibial2.gif

Well, back to your question: no, I don't. I don't have the patience to pluck them and I don't let anyone else do it cause they may end up totally screwed for good.

• Yes I get mine done every 2 weeks. You should try threading your eyebrows next time! They will look amazing 😃

• I just do it myself.

I'm sorry that happened, that sucks. When it grows back and you want to maintain them, maybe try threading? If it's just the unibrow, you can maybe do it or would you rather not?

• I don't know how a guy wants his brows done (I dont know any guy who gets his brows done, this is pretty cool), but how I do it is outline the shape I want with a brow pencil or gel whatever, and pluck the hairs outside the outline. You have to wait at leas 2 months to have your hair ot grow back enough to reshape em

• I pluck them on my own. I've never gotten them done by anyone else.

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 13

• I was blessed with good eyebrows, so they don't need shaping, but I have my girlfriend trim them once in a while if they get wispy. She always gets hers waxed though, also by Asian ladies at the mall. The Vietnamese have the nail salon/waxing game in a chokehold around here, haha. She has a new place she goes too now though, some fancy place. Anyway, she only goes to this one girl now because other people fuck her shit up too. You're not alone, haha. Oddly enough, my girlfriend is a licensed hair stylist and esthetician, so I don't know why she doesn't do it herself. Must be too hard to self-wax your brows.

• Wtf? Why would you wax your eyebrows? This is as stupid as the People shaving them. Just plug the mid of your unibrow with tweezers yourself! This isn't rocket science or a brain surgery. Get some tweezers that kinda look like this and plug them with patience.

www.duden.de/.../Pinzette-201020441949.jpg

• Ahhhhhhhh classic xD
    www.fit8.co.uk/.../...anscaping-borderline-gay.jpg
    Thats why I do my own lawn mowing

• No. But I occasionally rub generic Rogaine on my eyebrows. To grow them a bit bigger. Get dat dere Zac Efron effect going on.

• I do them myself - Not too much just keep them neat.

• Why do you wax your eyebrows... it just looks funky when they start to grow in again

Get a Lady to do threading much better

• nope, one of the few things I'm happy with on my body...

• What eyebrows?

• Nahh bruh never done that

• MY MOTHER SHAVED MY EYEBROWS WHEN I WAS SLEEPING THEY STILL haven't GROWN BACK LIKE WTF

• ahahhaa too thin? No such this miss.
    Anyways i just pluck em when I need to

• I do them myself.

• Pics or gtfo