Is it possible to hook up with a girl like this?

I have always gone for the girls that seem to be out of my reach. This girl in my school I swear in my eyes she is probably the most beautiful girl I have ever met. Is it possible to hook up with a girl like this I'm not a bad looking guy but I feel as if she is too good for me if you know what I mean, I'll try to get some pics up asap of me.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's not too good for you unless you allow her to be too good for you? Does that make sense? However, keep in mind what sorts of expectations this girl may have of you (based upon her dating history, guy history etc). And above all things, do not build her up as a fictional character in your mind. Beautiful people/girls tend to be viewed in delusional manner. I say, go for it. Nice to see a guy use the word 'beautiful'!

• Thanx you have been very helpful with most of my questions.

What Girls Said 3

• She is only too good for you if you think she is. If you think you look good then approach her.

• I think personality shines more than looks. You have to find a way in to the girls heart by talking to her and approach her in a way that's not scary. Girls like when guys give them attention. And slowly she will realize you have good intentions and will fall for you also

• I think it is possible. I personally would rather date a guy with personality than with looks. That's me though.

What makes these girls out of your reach? I don't think anyone is too pretty or too good looking for another person.

What Guys Said 3

• If you are charming and make her laugh then you will look better than Tom Cruise to her. But you have to make sure that your humor agrees with her sense of humor. You have to be interesting and you can't be lame.

Don't show some ego or try to be macho; just make her laugh.

• There's nothing wrong with liking her or asking someone you like out. The problem is does she like you, even if you upload pictures of yourself or herself, we still can't truly tell you a answer if she will say yes or no, different people have different taste. Drop hints, talk to her, be friendly with her and see if she give you signals back.

• Well if you think someone is out of your league, they probably are.

Half the battle is believing in yourself. :-)

The other half is being confident in who you are and what you are about.

A lot of women don't care what you look like. Just who you are.

If she turns out to be shallow enough to care what you look like

She's not worth you time anyway.