Opinions on girls with short hair?

Opinions on girls with short hair?

So I'm getting my hair cut like this and was curious on people's opinions on girls with short hair. This won't change my mind on it but I was just wondering what people think of it :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I only like it on girls with small faces and small facial features. Otherwise, I prefer longer hair.

What Guys Said 9

• I think 9/10 times it looks bad enough to be a deal breaker... but that one can sure pull it off.. Seems like all girls do it anymore at least once, which is cool, though I know any girl I know who has done this started growing it back pretty soon as guys would not really approach them any more...

• I like short hair on girls something very attractive about it.

• I'm generalizing, but all the girls I've meet with short hair were bi or lesbian. I don't find girls who are bi as a turn on, its more of a turn off

• NEIN NEIN NEIN

• I like it but not too short

• Well, it's nice

• I dont like it personally i think women with long hair are gorgeous but thats my opinion

• What that rapper's name again? Guy in the early 90s... oh yeah...2 short!

• I don't like it. Turns me off.

What Girls Said 6

• I love it if it suits the face and, maybe with pixie cuts also the personality and style :) if you can pull it off well it's definitely an awesome hair cut that will make you look badass and be eye catcher!

• That's hot. Seriously. If I could pull off the colour I'd do that myself. As it is I'm just gonna find a razor and it's attachment.

• I like that hairstyle. The only thing with short hairstyles is that you have to be able to pull it off. Not everyone can rock a short hairstyle. But yeah, I think this style is awesome.

• Some girls pull it off really well so i guess it depends on the girl

• It's awesome 😍😍😍

• I think with some women's head shape and facial features, they look really good with short hair. I tried, but it does not suit me (my face is rounder). The one in the pic looks cute, it suits her.