What kind of clothes should a guy wear to impress?

Most Helpful Girl

• jeans , t shirt, whatever his style is that suits him

nice hair. I like at least an inch and it's spikey

i like converse shoes but whatever he likes I guess

his physique matters more than what he's wearing

i'm willing to overlook fashion for his character

i want a guy who can dress just normal, nothing too crazy

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on what kind of guy you are, my preference could be very different from another girls. I'm impressed when a guy feels comfortable in what he's in as long it's not dirty or overly tight wear what you want and impress me with who you are not what you wear.

• Guys should wear clothes that fit him good and cloths that make him look good but I don't look at the clothes I mostly check out his looks and his personality!

• clean dark-colored clothes,Tee-shirt with a cool logo on it maybe but nothing offensive, jeans (avoid shorts unless you're at the beach) maybe a nice zipper jacket or suit jacket on that. Maybe even a leather jacket, nothing too colorful though.

always suits for going out but never bowties! bowties are for little kid's, not grown men. Hope this helps!

shirt: link

Jacket: link

• What? Bowties and shorts are cool, this is me at the left from last summer add.

• Well, haha shorts always just make me think of swim trunks for some reason....I like bowties but I read somewhere that most women don't. Just mostly plain stuff for guys.

• It really does depend on the girl. In the winter I'm really into plaid long sleeve (preferably rolled up) shirts. PacSun has great shirts like that. I also like wife beater t-shirts and just a nice shirt with a fancy looking design on it (like ones you see from Buckle), with any kind of jacket, just not any bright colors for jackets. Nice fitting jeans, not holey.. I like both dark and light jeans.

In the summer, same goes for the shirts, and for shorts.. I like cargo and sometimes guys with black pinstripe shorts.. not plaid shorts.

Hope that helps! =]

What Guys Said 0