Guys, short hair on girls: yes or no?

And of course we want to know why :P

• Yes
    46% (12)
  • No
    54% (14)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and No.
    It mostly depends on her facial structure.

• That was the fastest MHO I've ever got. Thanks!
      by the way one of my female friends has short hair and she looks so much better than when she tried long hair.
      Also, Halle Berry :3

What Guys Said 16

• Generally, no. It suits some girls but most girls I think look better with long hair as it is more feminine and womanly but it might be what you want if you're a tomboy or something but even then I prefer girls who have long hair. Whenever I see a movie or tv show or something where a girl cuts her hair short for a 'fresh start' I am always deeply disappointed with the new look.

• Yes and no some girls can rock it and it looks really good on others it looks horrid some women just look way better with longer hair, so it really is a question of the individual not so much the gender.

• Welp, personally I wouldn't care much about it. But since she always complain about the maintainance for long hair. I'd say yes. Not that I say having long hair is wrong! I enjoy playing around with her hair and making braids out of it, I swear! She just prefers it that way.

• I like short hair on girls sometimes it looks really sexy.

• Long hair, it's genie feminine

• its a possible, generally the shorter the hair the more in theory good looking they need to be.. it emphasizes the face more

• I personally like long hair

• being comfortable is most important

• Short hair is good. Unbroken eye contact during a blowjob 👍👍

• Because long hair looks better.

• I just like short hair like "bobs" I think they're called

• hell no. short hair girls are crazy

• No, because I like the look and feel of long hair on a girl.

• No rong hair like ma baby @elissadido so BEAUTIFUL 👄💋

• depends on the girl and the hair, to be honest.

• Short as in, Taylor Swift 2015 short? Yes, if the girl can pull it off. Short as in pixie cut? No, that usually never works.