Girls do you prefer to wear pantyhose or go barelegged on a date or going out.. guys do u like ur girl to wear pantyhose or go barelegged?

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the Girl and what she is wearing.
    If it is summer, perhaps undies and a slip underneath so it doesn't show her panties.
    If it is winter, pantyhose, I would go with, for even myself.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, sweetie, for the upvote. xx

• Thank you so much, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence.. Today, is just sox. lol:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 7

• I would prefer the girl to be barelegged.

1|0
    0|1
  • Not a girl, but I have to admit that pantyhose are so hot on women...

0|1
    0|0
  • It really depends on where we are going and the weather outside etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Barelegged seems very nice.

0|0
    0|1
  • Stockings are nice at times depending where we are going and bare legs if they are nice and shaved

0|0
    0|1
  • Bareally legs

0|0
    0|1
  • It depends. I like both. My gf's skin is soooooo smooth and soft... OMG!!!

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 7

• Pantyhose.

1|2
    0|0
  • I would opt for the hosiery, more often than not. Far dressier and gives that "finished" or put together look, as long as it's not too terribly hot. Freshly shaved legs, a little lotion and some top quality hose and you can't go wrong!

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer to not wear pantyhose most of the time. However, if the setting is more formal or if it's closer out, I will wear them to seem more dressed up or to keep a bit warmer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like bare leg best. If I have to wear pantyhose I like ones that are interesting to look at have a patter even if the patter is very faint. Tights always make your legs look good but can't be worn with every style of dress or skirt.

here is a question for you Mistysfun - if you wear pantyhose do you wear panties as well? :)

0|0
    0|1
  • I always wear tights, it's just classier and it's fall now anyway :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Bare-legged, dude. Too itchy.

0|0
    0|2
  • depends on the weather

0|0
    0|0