Trying out my newer, and bigger circle lenses. Usually wear ones with a 14.3mm diameter, but these are 14.5mm in diameter. What do you think of them?

I'm trying to break them in and get use to the larger size. Forgive my make-up less face I'm too lazy to put any on right now. Goodness they feel so weird. XD

For those who don't know what circle lenses are, they're contacts that make your eys look larger giving a person a more dolly eyed look.

Would you guys ever consider wearing circle lenses?

Most Helpful Girl

• They look so cute on you omg I would have loved to see a lighter picture to better see the actual colour but they look good like this! 😍
    You know I wear them too ^^ ~ my range of circle lenses goes from anything between 15,5-14mm but I generally really prefer smaller diabetes as they look more natural 👍

• Thank you. :D Wow, how does it feel to wear 15.5 mm? o. o

• I usually just use the lens solution that' I've always been using that I could get at my local pharmacy, but with the bigger lenses my eyes do dry out faster. I might have to switch over to some like you've mentioned though just for these.

• Yeah it really works wonders and your eyes will thank you for it! 😅😉

What Guys Said 2

• They look good and very nice and pretty.

• Nothing out of the ordinary in those pics - You look fine - Eyes look nice and big

• Now all I have to do is work with a better good doll-like make-up for darker skin that'll fit circle lenses this big. xD

What Girls Said 3

• It looks really good on you! I think I've tried some before, they looked way too big for my small eyes.

• Lol I have small eyes too and they're suppose to be bigger than your normal iris. The key to pulling them off is wearing the right style of make-up for them. With circle lenses a doll styled type of make-up looks better. Yes, I know it looks fake but the key is looking like a doll, and if you're cosplaying then it's an anime character instead. You're not suppose to look real. xD

• Oh, and thank you. c:

• I know, but your eyes look like 1/2 white and 1/2 fake iris.. which is still normal to me. When I wore it, it was like 3/4 iris and 1/4 white... it was just too unnatural looking, doll effect or not xD

• They're cute. I was wondering what circular lenses were. They still make your eyes look natural. Lol

• Aww you look so nice :)