WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR TO GYM CLASS?

I'm basically the laziest person on Earth. My roster got changed and now I have gym every single day at school, and we don't have a uniform so we get to wear whatever. The problem is, I'm the least athletic person on Earth so I have no athletic clothes. I have one pair of jogger pants, one pair of running shorts, and one pair of basketball shorts. I don't really have any sneakers either. I have a pair of low top converses. Most of the other girls wear tights and t-shirts or just don't participate at all but I hate wearing tights as pants (It makes me really insecure about my butt). So what can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Loose jogger pants will probably suit your needs best but the basketball shorts are good too.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to wear tights. They make loose exercise pants that don't cling or loose yoga style workout clothing. I also really love a running skirt/capri combo like so: http://amzn.com/B00DIUF18K

What Guys Said 1

• If your class is anything like mine was, basketball shorts and converse will serve you just fine. Just don't forget to put a shirt on as well

• My converses and basketball shorts look really weird together. I think I look really funny.

• Dude, it's gym class. Nobody gives a shit. You're gonna be sweaty and junk anyways

What Girls Said 3

• Do you have a brother or sister or cousin who give you clothes for gym? All you need is a loose t-shirt and a loose pair of pants. If its cold outside, you might need track pants to run outside but most likely you will be inside the whole time.

• You don't have ro dress like all the other girls. You can wear jogger pents (Or one of the shorts if it is allowed in school and reapects the dress code.) and change after class to non-athlatic clothes

• Just wear anything you feel comfortable in and you'll be fine.