Do girls notice what guys wear?

some days I wear basketball shorts and like a crew neck and then the next day I might decide to wear a button down roll up the sleeves straight leg jeans and top siders (no socks of course) do girls like when guys dress up even if its only a little? do they notice?

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• yes! girls notice and like it =D but I don't mind the whole comfy basketball shorts thing either once in a while.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I definetely notice! especially if I like him, it will not escape me! I like it when guys have a sense of style and know how to dress sharp.

But, I gotta say, the basketball shorts thing is always super hot too

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, we definitely notice. Keep doing what you're doing; it sounds like you have great casual/preppy style. You can never go wrong with topsiders and a dress shirt!

0|0
    0|0
  • girls definitely notice when guys dress up..even if its just a little..and yah we like it...but I also like the comfy basketball shorts thing 2 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya we definitely notice what guys wear its part of seeing how they care for themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice and love when guys show they care about their appearance. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • yes! I notice anyways!

1|1
    0|1
  • Yes we notice and love it when a guy dresses up even if it's just a little.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 1

• Of course they do. Most of them love to shop and one of those shopping things are clothing. So why wouldn't they notice things like clothing?

0|0
    0|0