Girls, if bras are uncomfortable, why don't you just wear Bikini tops instead, or are they uncomfortable to?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Bikini tops aren't even an option when your boobs are as big as mine. I mean, I could find one that would fit, but it would be expensive. Good swimsuits are expensive. And probably wouldn't even be any more comfortable. When you have to hold up that much weight, the straps are going to hurt your shoulders no matter what.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wouldn't a bra strap dig into your shoulders as well?

• Show All
    • LOL you'd think by now they'd make wide-strapped bra for big-chested ladies (that's not a sports bra)

• They make wider straps, which I always have to buy, but they're still not wide enough! Like get your shit together, Victoria's Secret, you have one job!

What Girls Said 5

• I dont find bra's uncomfortable. Although I wear bra's to bed so I literally always wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • The right fitting bras aren't too uncomfortable, and bakini tops don't really offer enough support and allow for them to fall out easier than you'd think especially if you have a chest that is anyway large

0|0
    0|0
  • The best way to go is braless and commando. No better way to wear your clothes. Lol.

0|0
    3|0
  • If they fit correctly then neither should be uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually find bras very comfortable. If you get the right fitting bra then they make your boobs look really nice. I also feel sexier in underwear than I do naked so I love wearing matching lacey sets.

0|0
    0|0