What should I wear for my first date with this really cute guy? We are going for a coffee?

• Shorts
    5% (1)10% (3)8% (4)Vote
  • Dress
    36% (8)35% (11)36% (19)Vote
  • Casual clothes
    59% (13)55% (17)56% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I think either casual or dress. Something so he can see your shape without being too revealing. Don't want to give the wrong impression!! Shorts, I think, would be too much for a first date.

Enjoy your coffee!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say some skinny jeans, a cute top, boots/booties and some simple jewellery. For makeup id say something natural and then however you like to style your hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Casual clothes. If it is getting colder outside where you live then wear Skinny jeans, a nice top and some nice shoes of some kind.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's coffee. casually clothes should be fine unless you guys discussed something different beforehand.
    Put your best foot forward regardless, hair, shower, make up etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • be a flilthy casual :)
    you're going to be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear a short tight dress for an extra tip

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't wear shorts that to seductive for a nigga lmao either wear a dress or some casual clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts, or casual clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Remember to offer to pay. Make sure he pays but, remember to make sure you offer to pay

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• depends on the weather. if it's still warm, I say a cute casual sundress. if it's too chilly for that, jeans, flats or casual boots, and a flowy top or cardigan (depending just how cool it is). 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • You can never go wrong with a cute dress.

0|0
    0|0