For girls that like a guy with long hair?

for the girls out there that like a guy with longhair what is it you like about with longhair. I'm trying to grow mine but don't want it below shoulders I wanna it above just enough to have ponytail

so fed up with the rate of the hair growth I want it long

Most Helpful Girl

• i kinda get jealous when a guy has longer hair then I do. >>

As to what length I like on a guy, it really really depends on the guy. Not all guys look so hot with long hair as they do with an actual style.

Like the character Eric *drool* on True Blood. I found first season when his hair was long it looked terrible on him. Now his hair is a shortish style and I find it makes him extra spicy hot.

What Girls Said 14

• i like any kind of long hair on a guy, any length. Super long is especially rare and cool, but it has to be healthy. Ponytails are OK, but I prefer he leave it down most of the time.

• it depends .. I do like somewhat long hair on guys ...

but not the greezy looking one.

I don't know what it is about it .. its just .. kinda sexy looking

• i think guys with super long hair are HOTTTT!

if its in a ponytail = awesome...but when it's downnn = I'm in heaven

:DDD

• LONG. From just past the ears to mid-back. What's his face from A Skylit Drive has nice hair. As does Shaun White. (I also have a thing for gingers, can you tell?)

As long as you take care of it (wash it and brush it regularly), almost any length will do.

• I don't know if you were exactly looking for answers from someone under eighteen but ten years from now I think my taste will be the same.I've always liked long hair on guys.I don't quite know what it is but I just think its really attractive.For one,it shows confidence in oneself because most guys won't wear their hair long.It also shows that they actually take the time to groom themselves if the hair looks nice.Like I said though,not sure if you wanted an opinion from someone my age.Good luck!

• Im open to answers from anyone,its gud to hear there are some girls that likes a guy with longhair I want it long enough for a ponytail

• It's the sexy bad boy rockstar look that makes us wet...

• link

This length or longer is nice.

• i think its hot :) depending on the guy...id say about half way down your back is a good length

• Nice 1 keilani, I know not all girls like a guy wiv longhair but it can b all that bad surely 4 a guy 2 hav longhair in a ponytail

• Personally I don't care about the length as long as it's kinda messy and they can pull it off

• I'm a cosmetologist and I can certainly appreciate a man with NICE long hair, but I wouldn't date a man with hair longer than mine. Just my opinion, not gospel.

• Personally I am not a big fan of the long haired men, but I can still appreciate a good looking man with a 3-4 inch pony pulled back low. Goodluck with your hair growing!

• Thanx and can appreciate not all girls like a guy with longhair above or below shoulders in a pony

• I like long hair as long as it fits the guy's face

• they have the rock star bad boy guy that's hot

• not longer than Taylor Kitsch, he's a Canadian actor.. google him lol

• I googled that actor that's the kind of length I was thinking for growing my hair

What Guys Said 0