Do guys like coon tails?

I have a few coon tails in my hair that a re black and blond. f you don't know what they are look them up. But I was wondering if they are attractive, mine aren't outrageous but I still have three. Any guys wanna answer?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have one coontail in my hair on my bottom layer on the left and I've never heard anything negative from guys about it. All the girls compliment me on it, saying it looks cool and asking how I did it.

I figure it's all a matter of personal taste for the guy though it shouldn't be a deal-breaker or anything lol

What Guys Said 1

• na, to much going on, hard to keep in mind the eyes, smile, earings and necklace plus figure, and how you wear ya hair. Now the color is just throwing them off lol

What Girls Said 1

• yer they look so cool! my ex boyfriend had them and they are awesome! how do you get them/ make them!?