I don't think there are many guys out there that don't think a girl going commando is H-O-T. What about the other way around. Girls? What do you think about a guy going without?

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't make a difference to me

What Girls Said 7

• I hooked up with a guy a few times who goes commando.

I don't care either way but for the guys sake- don't you chafe/get sweaty in just jeans or something? If it were me, I would want nice cotton boxer briefs to hold everything in and keep my package nice and cozy.

...that sounds weird, lol but whatever

• Yeah there's the chafing problem. Also if you're not careful after using the urinal you could zip your wang in your pants fly. That's always a good one.

• Lol that happened to me once in my life... when I was like 5.

as for the chafing problem? what the hell? lol never had that problem.

• For me it is the exact reverse. I do not like underwear and never experience chafing or any other problems not wearing underwear. I think is healthier for your body to breathe. Underwear is not for me.

• don't care. but if it's some idiot wearing oversized pants that are falling down, they have better be wearing their boxers.

• Looooool right?!?

typically, its black guys with clothes that would be fit for a clown. jeans down to their knees and baggy shirts/jeans/ that could fit a 400 pound macdonalds spokeperson. not to mention it looks sooooo ridiculous hhaha.. I ALWAYS get a hearty laugh when I see these people.

• Not only black guys...I've seen guys of every ethnicity do it, and it looks equally stupid on all of them.

• I guess it's okay. I never really thought about it to be honest, lol. But to each his own

• Can't say that does anything for me, indifferent to it I suppose

• It doesn't really matter to me, the only thought I have is be careful of the zipper and I love jockeys and I don't want to miss out on those!

• I think it's pretty gross. Don't like floppage.

• It would be okay but I actually love boxer shorts, so I would hate to miss out on those!

What Guys Said 5

• "going commando" means running around with no underwear on...hmmm never heard that expression before now. What benefit is it now that you see to every single girl, 7 out 7, it doesn't do anything for them? To straight guys it doesn't make you more 'manly' and girl's couldn't care a less so why not put your briefs or boxes back on?

• I don't wear any because I find everything can breathe better which causes less chaffing. Boxer briefs hold in heat and boxers always give me a wedgie.

• I definitely think it is hot when girls go commando. I would think they would think the same about guys. I never wear underwear and like it that way!

• I would think most red-blooded girls would think it hot when a guy goes commando!

• I like it because I hate seeing guys underwear showing. And I haven't found guys underwear that doesn't show above my jeans.