Blow him away :) in a good way.

Okay, I'm not much of a fashionista or whatever. I'm a jeans and novelty teeshirt or hoodie with my converse kicks kind of girl. I am flying up north to see my boyfriend and I really want to knock him out of his socks. He knows how to dress, he is a lawyer and he can rock a suit. I on the other hand have not be in or near a dress since my HS prom LOL. And if I can avoid it I won't be in another one till my wedding day :P

But my question is, what can I wear that would blow him away?

I haven't seen him in a crazy long time..

I'm 5'5" size 8 curvy in the right places. I want to be familiar to him but still make him scoop me up like that's my sexy woman!

Most Helpful Girl

• You are soo my twin! I haven't worn a dress since...ugh..8th grade welcome back dance? lol Jeans and hoodie is the most comfortable thing to wear ^.^

When my first boyfriend came back from military training camp, I wore my favorite skinny jeans with wedge heels and a dolman type top. He loved it :]

• My twin! LOL. I think you are right.. I need to stick with jeans no matter what. Otherwise I would be wayy to uncomfortable :)

What Guys Said 3

• . nice jeans. no ripped holes. maybe a polo shirt? or like a nice sweater.im not great with shoes but some nice boots or some rocking sneaks. but do it to be yourself I'm sure hell like you the way you are not the way you dress

• great lingerie or boyshorts. I'm pretty sure all guys love boyshorts.

• If you do go with the sweater make sure it is fairly tight.;) no loose clothing.

What Girls Said 8

• Don't underestimate a pair of dark skinny jeans, knee high boots, and a tight sweater. If you're more comfortable in tees, put on a a clean tee, something neutrally colored (white, black, or gray) or tank and throw a boyfriend cardigan on over it. A scarf added to this outfit definitely does the trick. It'll look casual sexy. If you want a little more or a dressed up look, blazers can definitely dress up an outfit. I recommend taking a look at some of Reese Witherspoon's outfits. She can really rock a blazer/jeans combo. And as far as shoes go...your man will never regret the fact that you're wearing an amazing pair of heels. If you don't like heels, black riding boots are the way to go. Flat for comfort but still sexy.

• Okay, you may not be a fashionista but I have to suggest this site "www.lookbook.nu" I get all my favorite outfits from this site. Its a site where kids our age show their favorite outfits from all over the world. Its gives really good ideas without overdoing it. There has to be something on there that you think will work for blowing away your stylish boyfriend. Just check it out... I hope it helps!

• Def. wear a dress...and heels. If you hate dresses...wear some nice form showing jeans with heels and a cute top...maybe with ruffles--that shows a lot of cleavage. =) Just look nice, but make sure you are comfortable. Get your hair done, nails and everything.

• jeans and a dress up top

• Deffenetly a wenter dress. ;) with sexy boots.

• Try to find a nice pair of fitting jeans and maybe some nice boots? A nicer shirt, too? Personally I think your casual outfit is awesome, I'm the same way. =)

• I suggest white Khaki's,

A lacy top with maybe a sweater

and flip flops.(:

• She's flying up north. Have you checked the weather lately? Flip Flops... really? =P

• Bnwsmile : haha. I thought your comment was funny.

I would've said the exact same thing.

• I live up North;

It just looks impressive.

(:

• You need to mention your style and personality so we can think of an outfit according to that ;).

You should always shop according to your figure and what would best flatter it. This might help: link

You don't have to abide by it 100%, but it could give you ideas on what pieces of clothing to look for and pair together. I also like to browse through lookbooks on online websites such as Shopbop, which makes great lookbooks according to occasion. (link: link

Hope that helps!