Should I change up my style?

Hello,
I'm currently going through a change. I lost the girl I was supposed to be with and I realized it was all my fault. I'm trying to regain confidence. I wanna switch up how I dress. I usually wear a lot of jeans and nikes with plain tshirts but, I thinking of wearing more dress shirts. Express clothing always has a great black Friday deal and I may grab some stuff then. I'm 27 and I'm 6'0" with brown hair and I weigh 165 LBS. Any ideas would sure be great.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really think you need to change it up, then sure go for it. Hmm you mentioned that you own many plain shirts and jeans. Maybe you should get more clothes for formal events. Also, add a jacket and maybe a coat in your list.

• Thank you! I actually went out and bought a northface jacket. I like the jeans that I have nice jeans but, really wanna start wearing plaid shirts more and roll up the sleeves type of look.

• You're welcome. Sure, that would look good.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dress shirts and a jacket are a nice touch for smart casual.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• no i love u style

• Change is nice from time to time.