Do you believe 'dressing/looking gay' is a thing?

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/fashion-style/q1705001-do-you-believe-dressing-slutty-is-a-thing
So i asked this question about dressing like sluts and most said it was possible to dress like a slut. so i wanted to ask something kind of related.
Do you think someone can dress and look gay?

• No you can't look gay, its a stereotype
    42% (11)19% (4)32% (15)Vote
  • Yes you can look gay
    58% (15)81% (17)68% (32)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Girl

• In todays modern world it's hard to pin point a well dressed man as 'gay' it's very backwards way of thinking. Unless you'r walking around with a dick in your ass, being well dressed it ain't gay

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Metrosexuality. It is a thing.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Wearing clothes that are meant for women. skirts, dresses, female underwear. Also too much makeup. Some textures, like shiny reflctive fabric, or beaded clothes

0|1
    0|0
  • You can look "stereotypically gay"

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, no. My best friend is gay and you would never know unless he told you because he's such a slob.

0|0
    0|1
  • queer eye for the straight guy is a thing

0|0
    0|0
  • you could wear clothes and behave in a stereotypical camp way but that's it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Definitely A - It is a stereotype.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you definitely can

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're wearing leggins and furry boots, a lot of people are going to question your sexuality, so yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter either way. If that's how people wanna label you, good for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Most gay people don't dress gay, but some people do who want the world to know

0|0
    0|0
  • Intentionally looking gay? That just sounds ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not intentionally. I mean someone wears an outfit then someone goes "That outfit makes you look gay"