Would black hair suit me?

My hair is dark blonde, it used to be straw blonde when I was younger.

I'm seriously thinking about dying my hair black.

Good idea or bad idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been thinking about dying my hair too LOL
    I think you should, I mean try a new look, if it suits you good.. If it doesn't.. Then well.. The dye will fade after a time. I think it'll look good on you.

• you are the only one who thinks so so far ^^

• ew, you should see how I looked at 16 or 17 >.< I'm still changing, I think my face looks more mature than it used to just a few months ago

• LOL tell me about it, my face keeps changing like every damn month... I look different than I used to.. And it's gonna change even more.. You should see me when I was 14-15 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Srry you won't go with it man but you look good the way you are xD and isn't it some fetish of women who are into blond guys

• I don't look like this anymore, I look more mature now, something happened in the past months.
      But I have an urge to change something about myself..

What Girls Said 3

• I actually find guys with black hair and coloured eyes really good looking. But I suggest u stay blonde like that. You look fine!

• Mm no black, that may be to harsh and look very unnatural. Maybe a dark brown.

• Sounds like a very bad idea.

• :/ I really felt like it. Should I stick with dark blonde?

• Yeah I think you should stick to blonde hair. Or at least not black because it would most likely not look good or natural on you if your natural color is blonde. It would be way too dark.

What Guys Said 2

• I think black might be a bit too far maybe work towards it go into light/medium brown and see what you think.

• I think its a bad idea as it would look unnatural.