How is you hair?

Do you have straight, wavy or curly hair? :D do you like it?

I have straight hair and I hate it is so boring it looks the same every single day and when I want to do curls, they fall.
This question came to my head because I was actually trying to do something nice with my hair and I can't

lots of girls with curly and way hair! I hate you all ladies hahah luckyyyy

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have straight hair too. As for your curls uncurling themselves, you just have to use the right techniques and products to keep them strong. I use a mousse after the shower, I use a thinner curling wand (tight curls stay longer and become nice thick curls towards the evening) and toooons of hairspray. I can't really stress enough how important it is to have a thinner curling wand if you want your curls to last. If you have a thick curling wand that creates big curls, then obviously the curls will uncurl themselves within an hour or so haha.

What Guys Said 17

• Same as yesterday and probably same as tomorrow (LoL).

• I have no hair... I shave it with a blade and so it is baby ass smooth lol I just moisturize and buff and am out the door :P

• It's pretty straight.

• My hair is completely straight, but I'm afraid it won't stay on my head for long due to genetics xD

• I have an afro, I don't like it.

• I have wavy hair. I don't really like it

• I hate my hair. it's very thin, as soon as it gets too long it does whatever it wants and looks terrible, would need to put tons of hair gel into it. So I keep it short

• Your hair looks fine short, too!

• @EmpatheticLady well in that case I don't let it grow. I might hate it but that doesn't mean I wanna lose it lol

• Haha, totally understand that. :P

• Short waving/curly hair

• Soft and nappy 😜

• I have no clue, kind of like curly hair that regretted being curly so instead it acts wavy sometimes and then other times wants to straight but never achieves it... It's a mess XD

• Mine is straight and when I was like 4 years old it was strawberry blonde, now its brown. I like it though

• Dark brown hair that looks black.
    Straight when short but it gets wavier as it gets longer.

It used to be curly when I was younger...

• My hair is wavy, and I get it professionally cut and styled.

• I have straight hair. It's okay, but I'd prefer wavy hair. Plus I'm not blessed with a good set of hair, so I got kinda screwed over haha

• Its black and straight when short and wavy when long

• Mine is curly/wavy when short, straight when it gets long.

• Wavy/curly (somewhere between the two).

I HATE it. Such a pain to do anything with. Mine is also thick and coarse, so it's Mission Impossible every stupid morning.

What Girls Said 31

• i have wild, long, curly wurly hair.
    i used to hate it for a long time, but now I'm loving it.

i would recommend using a hairspray to keep ur curls in place. straight hair is gorgeous, embrace it =]

• Every hair type has its perks and downfalls. Do you realise you can pull off elaborate short haircuts and bobs, because they will show better on your straight hair, pr you can cut your hair in layers? And you don't experience messy hair which don't want to behave.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d0e857d9ef.jpg

My hair is wavy, and I'm trying to let it in its natural state more often. I like it when it behaves and looks stylish, and I have it when I try to straighten it and the ends stil curl

• Naturally it's almost straight. Which is awkward and boring, so I often make it wavy or curly. 😛

• My hair is naturally wavy, which I don't really like. I often straighten it, or maybe straight with curled tips.

• I have long straight hair. It's a but frustrating as I can't curl it at all or even put it up and have it look nice. I wish there was a little more texture to my hair.

• I've got super curly hair, I honestly hate it most of the times ahahah, it can be very annoying cuz I never know how is gonna look like, sometimes it decides to be nice, sometimes it doesn't, so its very annoying, but when it looks nice I do like it haha. But having straight hair would be much easier lol

• Wavy, thick very dark brown and long hair.

• Mine is a mixture. Sometimes when I try it it's kind of curly/wavy, Other times it's wavy, and someday's it's straight.

• The last time I got a hair cut my hair wasn't really curly. Then after I had it cut it's like my hair bounced up into curls. It was kind of funny. :D

• i have curly hair

• I have wavy hair.. and I like it most of the times..
    Though sometimes I wish I had straight hair, :P

• My hair blonde and naturally wavy. Although, if I blow dry it in the morning, it will stay pretty straight throughout the day if there's not too much humidity. If I go to bed with wet hair, I wake up with waves.

• i have wavy hair.. or straight.. depends on their mood.. :/

• My hair is naturally very thick and curly.

• Curly hair, but I straighten it to look neater. It gets supper tangled and frizzy when I sweat, which is really annoying.

• Mine is shoulder length and its wavey it looks so good normally but it's horrible if I don't wash my hair everyday

• I have wavy hair and let me tell you it's bothersome some times. Like sometimes the waves are all over the place that it looks like a complete mess and I can't walk out of the house until I fix it but for the most part, I like my wavy hair

• I have naturally wavy hair. It is messy and too poofy for my tastes, though. I'd have to put a lot of product into my hair to control it. I straighten it most days to tame it down and make it easier to manage.

We always want the hair we don't have. :P

• Hahah I have straight hair and I like the beach wave look, so I do that hair style a lot and either add some bows and stuff in there.

• I have wavy hair, for which I spend far too much money getting it straightened

• I have brown/light brown thick wavy hair... And honestly I am thinking about getting my hair thinned because it is so thick, But I like my hair and always get comments on it

• Naturally curly. I usually straighten it.

• curly -.- yep hate it haha i love straight hair! :)

• I have nappy, straight hair :P

• Wavy I think. I'm so bored with it :/

• I typically have wavy hair but the awkward long-spanning waves that are more prominent in the back

• Underneath the weave in my pic, I have natural curly-to my shoulders length hair

I cut most of my hair (the permed part) the end of senior year which was last year.

Oh and I love it LOTS!! :). I think curly hair is just... beautiful and bold. When I was forced to get my hair permed I hated it because to me straight hair is boring

• I long waves, and I kinda like it, but I mostly straighten it so it frames my face nicelier if that makes sense :c

• my hair can't make up it's mind whether it's straight, wavy, or curly, so it's all three in parts
    - the top layer of hair is wavy
    - their is a small section of hair on my right side that is curly
    - the bottom layer of hair is straight

• I have long straight hair and it's not very thick. It used to be one of my biggest insecurities. Thankfully, I've learned to accept it.

• Wavy... I love it but... So much friz!

• More from Girls
    1