What should I be for halloween?

I am 14 and I have to go trick or treating with my 4 year old brother. I will not be going to a party of any sort or anything and I would like to stay as warm as possible, because I have been absolutely freezing in the past. Please don't reccommend anything terribly innappropriate either. Thanks..

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Dress like a dentist , who hasn't hate going to the dentist at least once in their life?

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe you guys can go in matching suits? For example he can be Batman and you clothed Cat-woman. Or he can be Batman and you Robin.

• I was batman last year xD He wants to be half zombie half skeleton. He said he wants nothing to with me this year (last year he was iron man, we were both superheroes and this year he thinks its just really lame)

• well I have another idea but its again kinda matching xD What if you go as the scientist that created the zombie? All you need is a lab coat and a pair of glasses without lenses.

• i have goggles that I could use so I might think about it

• you wanna stay warm? go as a penguin. that penguin suit will probably get you sweating.

• Do what I do: The Hash Slinging Slasher. :P

• why do you delete your account without saying a word to me... :'(

What Girls Said 1

• Ski bunny!!! Just wear a ski outfit and some bunny ears :)