Girls, do you dress for warmth or fashion?

Today I saw a girl wearing a skirt and bare legs, and another girl in a legit down filled parka with a fur hood lol... which one are you?

• Warmth
    68% (26)
  • Fashion
    32% (12)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am NOT fashionable in any way whatsoever.

I AM cold every second of every day. I dress to counteract that. This means tank tops, t-shirts, long sleeved shirt, and a sweatshirt and a winter jacket all at once. Giant gloves, under armor long underwear and either yoga pants or jeans depending on where I'm headed for the day.

I dress for warmth. 100% and I sure as heck look mighty ridiculous while I'm at it haha

1|1
    0|0
    • Oh my gosh! I'm the same way!! Have you busted out the long underwear yet this year? :)

• Show All
    • I get warm in the afternoon. But I'd rather be sweating than cold. At least my fingers won't be blue! @MayaJJ

• Me too! We are the same @Prettygurl12! Today I've got on turtleneck and sweatshirt, and threw on long underwear under my jeans. I'm great now, but it's already warming up lol... but at least I'm warm :)

What Girls Said 14

• You act like it's impossible to dress for both 😎

1|1
    0|0
    • haha do you live in a really cold climate? Like really cold? I think at that point you have to make the trade-off

• Show All
    • Waterproof boots/shoes for the snow, skinny jeans (maybe ripped because I like that but then with tights underneath), a warm and cozy jumper, and my oversized, paste lavender Kenzo coat, maybe also gloves and a nice big scarf

• Boyfriend coats or ponchos/capes always work for cold temperature if you wanna look trendy still

• I don't pay attention to fashion trends and most of the time I'm either dressed for work or comfort so I would rather be warm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends where I'm going, if I'm going out it doesn't matter how cold it is😂 but usually I dress for warmth

0|0
    0|0
  • Both ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • somewhere in between.

0|0
    0|0
  • warmth for sure, one time though it was late fall, my dad said he saw a chick from my school walking with wet hair, shorts and a sweater... its a good 40-50 min walk : some chicks are crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • both you can dress warm and still look good but i think tolerance to cold weather is a big part of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • For comfort. Which includes me being warm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. Pullovers can be cute right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I do both, but there are times when I want to wear a mini dress and thigh highs. Not often though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather be warm in the winter then in fashion

0|0
    0|0
  • There are warm cloths that adds to fashion as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dress for both 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • The overdressed one. Always the overdressed one. During Summer I have no excuse though :p.

0|1
    0|0