Girls, do you dress for warmth or fashion?

Today I saw a girl wearing a skirt and bare legs, and another girl in a legit down filled parka with a fur hood lol... which one are you?

• Warmth
    68% (26)
  • Fashion
    32% (12)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I am NOT fashionable in any way whatsoever.

I AM cold every second of every day. I dress to counteract that. This means tank tops, t-shirts, long sleeved shirt, and a sweatshirt and a winter jacket all at once. Giant gloves, under armor long underwear and either yoga pants or jeans depending on where I'm headed for the day.

I dress for warmth. 100% and I sure as heck look mighty ridiculous while I'm at it haha

• Oh my gosh! I'm the same way!! Have you busted out the long underwear yet this year? :)

• I get warm in the afternoon. But I'd rather be sweating than cold. At least my fingers won't be blue! @MayaJJ

• Me too! We are the same @Prettygurl12! Today I've got on turtleneck and sweatshirt, and threw on long underwear under my jeans. I'm great now, but it's already warming up lol... but at least I'm warm :)

What Girls Said 14

• You act like it's impossible to dress for both 😎

• haha do you live in a really cold climate? Like really cold? I think at that point you have to make the trade-off

• Waterproof boots/shoes for the snow, skinny jeans (maybe ripped because I like that but then with tights underneath), a warm and cozy jumper, and my oversized, paste lavender Kenzo coat, maybe also gloves and a nice big scarf

• Boyfriend coats or ponchos/capes always work for cold temperature if you wanna look trendy still

• I don't pay attention to fashion trends and most of the time I'm either dressed for work or comfort so I would rather be warm.

• Depends where I'm going, if I'm going out it doesn't matter how cold it is😂 but usually I dress for warmth

• Both ;)
    ..

• somewhere in between.

• warmth for sure, one time though it was late fall, my dad said he saw a chick from my school walking with wet hair, shorts and a sweater... its a good 40-50 min walk : some chicks are crazy

• both you can dress warm and still look good but i think tolerance to cold weather is a big part of it.

• For comfort. Which includes me being warm.

• Both. Pullovers can be cute right?

• I do both, but there are times when I want to wear a mini dress and thigh highs. Not often though.

• I would rather be warm in the winter then in fashion

• There are warm cloths that adds to fashion as well.

• I dress for both 😊

• The overdressed one. Always the overdressed one. During Summer I have no excuse though :p.