Which dress looks more appropriate to a funeral?

My husband's uncle died and it's going be his funeral 😔
first dress

Which dress looks more appropriate to a funeral?
Second dress

Third dress

Fourth dress

The last one

I really don't know where else to look for dresses because i don't have time and i want to wear something very appropriate. If you could help me I'd appreciate it.

• First dress
    18% (7)41% (14)29% (21)Vote
  • Second dress
    11% (4)6% (2)8% (6)Vote
  • Third dress
    11% (4)3% (1)7% (5)Vote
  • Fourth dress
    3% (1)15% (5)8% (6)Vote
  • The last one
    50% (19)29% (10)40% (29)Vote
  • None of them
    7% (3)6% (2)8% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I would say first dress most appropriate but taking into account your pregnancy I would the last one most appropriate while being comfortable for you - First looks like it could be tight whereas there seem to be room in last one - Again that said second and third one look like everyday dresses that could be used in normal life - Really all fine, your choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • So someone died and your here making it into a fashion show like anyone there gives two shits about type of dress you wear

Wear whatever, as long as its black

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the last one, the frills are very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first. You never know if it'll be windy and you don't want to worry about having to keep your dress from blowing up the entire time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought the 4th was somehow the cutest, but all are very appropriate, tasteful, classy & pretty! It's all down to personal taste & choice. If you have a preference you're leaning towards, I'd go with it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's whichever one you like the best, not us, we're not with you, or going to the funeral with you

1|0
    0|0
    • I just want to look normal not like I'm going to a party or something and I'm asking because i can't wear my old dresses because of pregnancy and I need to buy new one

• I'm just saying, it's whichever one YOU like the best. They're not party dresses since you typically don't wear black to parties unless you need a slimming effect

• Ok thank you

• I like the first dress looks cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Last one is best in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • First hands down. Most women i see dress dat way and its alil more professional.

0|0
    0|0
  • FOurth dres... it is really elegant and that little white is just pefect for a glimmer of hope for the afterlife

0|0
    0|0
  • Number four reminds me of an adult version of Wednesday Addams

0|0
    0|0
  • Second dress is adorable, and not as sexy as the first. It is more appropriate

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I don't think that the first one is really all that appropriate. I like the last one and the fourth one :)

1|0
    0|0
  • it's a funeral, not a fashion show

just wear something black and cry your ass off

3|0
    0|0
  • I honestly would wear a cute pair of maternity pants and a cute black blouse

1|0
    0|0
  • last or fourth

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like any of them. Wear something with color and not black.

1|0
    1|1
  • 1 and 2 are more appropriate for a funeral ^^
    and I'm sorry for your loss.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the fourth and last one but really just wear something that keeps you and that tummy comfortable :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The last one looks both the best and most appropriate to me and I love asos lol I dont think you can do too wrong with any of them

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohhhhh the last one!!!
    So cute *-*

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one. I think all of them are appropriate, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them seem appropriate for a funeral, but I would go with the last one 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • are you seriously asking which dress you should wear for a funeral

0|0
    0|0