Do you think I am ugly?

please tell the truth!

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate being honest about such things. And I mostly believe confidence and self-esteem can make a person so much more attractive. Especially personality once you get to know them.

If I had to rate you physically and completely impartially, I'd say you're not pretty. I don't think you're ugly, but not pretty either. I think when the braces come off, and if you experiment and find out what are the kinds of hairstyles and clothes that are most flattering to you, you could be prettier. I'm not talking about wearing tons of make-up or dressing slutty. I don't wear much make-up, or do my hair, and I'm no fashionista. But I mean going for the simpler things. Like body-shape there are certain styles of clothing that are more attractive. On different skin tones, different color clothes suit them more. I love pink and red, but both look hideous on me for example. On different face shapes, different hair-styles look better. etc. Also, some lip gloss, eye-liner, and mascara can go a long way. I mostly go without anything but chapstick, but once in a while I'll put on mascara or eyeliner if I feel like it. I like earrings. It's really about working with what you've got and learning what works best.

And once again, self-confidence is what I emphasize. At the end of the day, the only person who has to accept you is you. I know it sounds so cliche and not what anyone wants to hear ever, but I really really really think it's true.

What Guys Said 2

• You are cute! Not as in adorable in a kitten or bunny rabbit kind of way, or that I'd want to talk baby talk to you, but cute as in "Wow, what a cute girl." The pictures don't make you look "hot" as in dressing with skimpy clothes or looking easy, but that's actually a very good thing. No skampy stuff.

So no, you're not ugly. As far as looks go, you're not ugly in the least. I don't know you so I can't say anything either way about personality...

If I were a little younger, and saw you at a party, I'd totally flirt and be all shy. And it'd be cute, but you'd totally ignore me, lol.

• No. You're cute.

What Girls Said 6

• Well...you look 16 but remember this...as you get older your features mature and you will look more womanly. I am a 25 year old female. Growing up I looked funny off and on. I started looking better when I turned 15 and then when I was 21 my acne flared up and I gained that college weight. But...when I was 24 I lost the weight...my skin cleared up from accutane and honey...now I get hit on pretty often and get men doing double takes at me. Also I attract really great guys (I'm educated as well). So coming up I had rough periods but in the end...I came out on top. My looks have definitely changed as I have matured into a woman.

I think you are cute and if you got the right clothing, hairstyle, and those braces came off you will be a heart-breaker. You just have to come into your own. When men see that confidence and radiance as well as the beauty from within (which ALWAYS shines through!) they will flock please believe.

• I don't think your ugly but when the braces go it'll definitely improve your look and I can tell you have acne just try your best with that hopefully you'll grow out of it. Over the years my acne has decreased alot. So I can say I'm lucky and thing I still get the 3 or 4 pimples or whataever and old scars too. But I think you have the patential to be very very pretty just have to get past those stages and see what works best for you.! :D So good luck!

• Yeah you are really pretty, but I do think once the braces come off you'll be a lot prettier, physically that is, I don't know your mental state of mind O.o

• no way.

• you are a cutie pie(:

• Not really. there's a lot uglyer people.