Shorts under skirt?

I have a skirt that is very short. If I make too big of a movement you can easily see up it. It was never that short, I think it shrank a lot in the wash. Unfortunately, it's super cute and I really want to wear it, but I feel like if I wore shorts under it people would mistake them for underwear still. Im not sure how to solve this issue. I could just risk it and try to not make too big of movements, but if someone does happen to see my boyshorts, they would probably think I'm trashy or what? Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Short shorts or boy shorts would probably solve the problem of suitable mateiral just in case of an accidental flash.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear it with short shorts. If people see them, so what? It's not like they are underwear. I wouldn't worry about it that much if I were you.

What Guys Said 2

• Well I guess the dick thing to do would be to ask you to post pictures. But seriously why not try wearing it around the house with a close friend/ boyfriend and move normally then ask them if it is a problem.

• just wear normal panties. They are quite good cover and will protect your modesty quite well enough

What Girls Said 2

• I'd just go with a regular pair of panties, relax and enjoy!

• I would still go with panties underneath. I prefer a high cut brief panty when I’m wearing a short flippy skirt. If someone gets a glimpse…so what?