I should wax my eyebrows right?

I should wax my eyebrows right?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you need to wax your eyebrows. Threading them or tweezing them a little is enough.
    Waxing is for those who have really thick uneven brows, to ease the brow shaping process.
    Waxing could even cause you wrinkles in long term if it's done underneath the eyebrow.
    If I were you I would stick to threading or tweezing.
    You have pretty eyebrows, by the way :)

What Guys Said 13

• I see what you're doing. haha

• I honestly think they look fine. If you wax them I think you'd risk them looking too thin and fake. Right now they look pretty good in my opinion.

• They look fine to me - Whatever you are doing at the moment seems to be working.

• Well no that sounds like a HORRIBLE idea.

• Hmmm let me be honest...
    Don't do anything they look good 😜
    by the way who kissed soooooooo much on your tee😶?

• no... they look perfectly fine to me.

• they look neat and tidy already, no need. If you do wax, hopefully your eyebrows don't go too thin.

• I don't think that is a good ideea becouse they seem to have their place there on your face and a good one... make you look like a cat

• no need looks good as it is

• I like the way you keep them. Very sexy.

• you r very sweet

• They look fine sweetie ;)

• do you pluck them right now? they look absolutely perfect as they are if those are your natural eyebrows...

What Girls Said 13

• Well the sparse hairs, if you don't want them there then you should however I think threading would be better!

• No, really no need, you have lovely eyebrows, just keep them neat and tweeze anything awfully noticeable, no point in putting yourself through unnecessary pain and cost :)

• Of course you posted this picture JUST for us to comment on your eyebrows... by the way you look gorgeous + I think you could just use a tweezer.

• You have great shape. You can probably get away with just plucking the strays.

• haha lol NO ur eyebrows are perfect u can pluck a few stray hairs if u want but u r gorgeous and so r ur eyebrows!

• Nope. They look fine

• no, leave it

• No they look fine. If you want to get them done you should try threading them. And are you sure you are asking about getting your eyebrows waxed, or secretly a rate me question?

• No unless you want to dry them on

• that girl almost has no eyebrows, what are you gonna wax off that face? will you turn it into those gangster girl sharpy eyebrows or what? that's gross.

• You again lovelyxo.. you're not tired with this right?

• Uhm, wrong. You're eyebrows look fine. Why would you wax something that doesn't need waxing and hurt yourself for nothing. Waxing is killer.

• Threading wouldn't hurt to define them and get rid of the few strays growing