When a guy looks away real fast?

I was looking around the store && I happen to glance at this one guy and he looked away really fast. Why could he have done that?

Most Helpful Guy

• In short, it means he was probably looking at you because he found you attractive. When you 'caught' him looking, he may have been embarrassed. Perhaps he was a shy fellow. Or maybe he just didn't want to be caught 'eyeing you up.' It could really be taken in an innocent or creepy way. I'd personally lean towards innocent but keep wary of the possibility of creepy. I know I've looked away when a girl notices me looking at her but that's because I've always been the shy type. Alas. I hope this helps a bit and take care.

What Guys Said 2

• Chances are, he was looking at you when you glanced at him. He is shy/nervous whatever.

Or (I don't want to seem rude) he didn't want you talking to him because you were less pleasing to the eyes. : /

Either way he was practically guaranteed to be looking at you for some reason or another.

• Obviously he doesn't want you to know he was looking at you. Most likely because he finds you attractive, but it could be other reason as well.

What Girls Said 2

• this has happened to me and I thought it was because the guy found me unattractive...haha guess judging from these other answers its the opposite problem

• He didn't want to get caught checking you out