Girls, place for sports bras?

I've decided I want to start running, and my boobs are making it really difficult. So do you know of any places for good ones? Keyword good. Anywho.. Only if they fit D and up please, because otherwise it would be useless for me. lol

4

Most Helpful Girl

• All my sports Bras are from Forever 21, and they're more than enough. I'm between a C/D cup, though even when I was bigger, they worked. They're much cheaper than from most other stores I looked in. They have cute colours/caged backs and such while still providing enough support so you should definitely check those ones out.

What Girls Said 3

• I struggle with this too. I've been on the hunt for a good sports bra for ages. I need like superior support and I can't find any like that for my size.

• Victoria's secret has some good ones and a couple of my favorites are actually from Oakley. Under armour makes pretty good bras too.

• Lulu lemon has the best