Girls, what is your hair type?

I have long hair.

• short hair
    28% (10)
  • long hair
    53% (19)
  • curly hair
    19% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

18

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• Was long a week ago, now it's pretty short thanks to my asshole sister. 😢 But it's ok, will grow back eventually. 😊

• I have really curly hair that's looks short (shoulder length) but if I flat iron it it's long to my mid back. So I have long hair that just looks short. :D

• i keep mine pretty much shoulder length as it is hard to grow-and i think it looks better than a short cut.

• I guess it's kinda short, it's just above my shoulders. It looks better about chin length :)

• Short undercut with longer bangs.
    Although I'm really crushing on this guy at the moment and whenever that happens I want to grow it longer, maybe an inverted bob (still short though xD)

• I have long blonde straight hair. Its almost to my butt and I will never cut it only trim it. Love love love my long hair.

• I have long, naturally wavy hair. I prefer to straighten it, though.

• Mmm it's quite thick, it's waist length, wavy and Dark Brown (sometimes looks black).

• I have mid-back hair length. I'm originally dark brown. Went to blonde and slowly turning back to brown.

• Curly hair. Medium length.

• Medium length and curly/frizzy hair.

• I just when with curly since I have an afro. I don't know how long it is. xD

• I have long nappy hair :P not that nappy though but.. nappy

• B and c. Long curly hair. When straighten it touches my behind.

• long and curly

• short +curly hair its best

• curly hair is a texture not a length this poll is invalid! It should be straight, CURLY, etc