Ladies, what outfit do you own that makes you feel the sexiest?

Please describe in detail or post pics from the internet of the different pieces that go into your outfit so we can understand it better. We are talking tops, bottoms, dresses, heels, shoes, jackets, and your hair style if you are up for it.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• My birthday outfit

• That is very true. But do you have one that is appropriate to wear out in public? LOL.

• I wear heels when I'm on a mission

• what is ladies attraction to pointier heels? especially if it's harder to walk in them.

What Girls Said 8

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ae6a4b117a.jpg

I have a dress pretty much identical to that and it always makes me feel sexy and glamarous, it really assentuates my curves and suits my frame. It's hard to find suitable dresses for my body shape because I'm slim with wide set hips but this is just perfect and I wear it with my louboutins and have my hair down and feel like a million dollars! Made me want to wear it today! Don't think it really suits working in a hospital though..

• That's a really cute dress!

• I would wear it if I wouldn't get sent home by my supervisor! Trust me. I'd pick that over scrubs any day!

• Do you prefer to wear it strapless?

• 6|0
  • A slim, black bodycon dress. With a jacket, if it's cold.

It's so sexy. I just wear my small black criss-crossed heels, a pair of stand-out earrings, and dark makeup and it looks stunning.

• This varies heavily depending on each person's personality and body, because fashion is all about expressing yourself (:
    Personally, I'm pretty versatile, i like to dress up, down or urban-ish. I like outfits from cute clothes like crop tops, shorts rhompers, dress shirts accessories for finishing touch to flannel denim jacket and parka and beanies to top it off. Sweat pants ofc look pretty good sometimes. I always change it up for school. My hair styles range from pig tails and pony tails, buns to half updos. I'm not into skirts or dresses too much, on a regular basis, but I do have some for dinners and things. It's too feminine hahah im a cute girl for sure. But of course there are some exeptions. Anyways I don't wear a specific type of outfit, I like to try everything, BUT all my styles have a hint of cute, or girly. It's my style, I wear it on the cuter side, it says my personality too. My arms and legs are my appeal point theyre really thin (not freakishly thin, I like how they look), my waist isn't that thin so I rarely almost never wear clothes that fit right around my waist unless I have an outer wear on or have high waisted shorts; I have some boob and butt, I show it off once in a while. with a v neck or low cut.

• And about the shoes, I like mine with heels most of the time, they never really hurt my feet. I'd usually like them 3.5 in on a normal day, and at least a 4 for a party. I'm 159cm lol. I have my flats, classy to causal, toms and keds kind of shoes. Definitely love my booties and uggs, no question for those and sneakers. Always have wedges. I'm thinking of sneaker wedges but Idrk. I live for casual heels. I can dress down and look tall haha.

• my sexy outfit looks really similar to this except my black shirt is tighter
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2d269880a9.jpg
    this is what my hair looks like 90% of the time
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...24df213777.jpg

• Such detailed questions usually makes me think the asker is either a perv, or gay lol depends on why he asks in such a detailed manner.

I don't own any sexy outfits.

• Black T-Shirt, short shorts (jeans), white sport socks and converse sneakers ;)

• molotov cocktease cosssplaaayyy