Is height an issue?

Girls and Guys...

Is height an important factor?

Do you prefer to date taller or shorter?

Would you ever date the opposite of this?

How tall is too tall/ how short is too short?

And Why?

Thank You :) xx

Most Helpful Girl

• Height is very important to me. I will not date anyone shorter than me

What Guys Said 2

• I can't date girls taller than me lol. Makes me feel like a wuss.

• I would date the opposite of it but, if it's too much of a difference, then maybe it is too much. Statistics say that the ratio of 1 to 1.09 is around the ratio of most successful marriages. This is just a statistic though.

Height normally is an important factor, but personality can definitely overcome it. And posture, gotta love posture.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm a tall girl, so I've always preferred dating really tall guys (6'3" and taller). However, if a guy had really attractive traits (i.e. humor, intelligence, respect), I wouldn't worry about the physical so much. People are attracted to different things, and it's not a faux pas in any way if you're dating someone shorter/taller than yourself. It's the chemistry that matters.

• I prefer tall guys. I'm short, 5ft 2, and I like guys taller because then I feel like they can protect me lol.