Which dress? Are they too revealing?

I rarely wear anything plunging and when I have (three times during a year) my boyfriend has made comments about it in a negative way so that I feel slutty and gross. I dont want that and that's pretty much why I'm asking this question.

I'm a little bit over 5'8, wears a 32C and usually am a size S and have a similar bodytype to the models below. I have brown hair and blue eyes.

1.
Which dress? Are they too revealing?

2.

3.

Do you like any of the dresses? Are one/all of them too revealing?

• I like dress number 1
  • I like dress number 2
  • I like dress number 3

Most Helpful Guy

• Please don't think in terms like "slutty" it's outmoded & outdated. The only possible application it could have is fucking guys/girls for the sole reason of getting them off. If u have healthy sexual appetite, go w/ it.

Men wish they could make themselves more attractive. In the 16th-18th century most men wore codpieces to exaggerate the size of their package. Good rule of thumb, be revealing but make sure everything is quality, lingerie should be La Perla not Fredericks of Hollywood.

All revealing dress does is want to make u more revealing asap. If ur date sees other guys checking u out, he'll be more passionate

• I'm sorry for expressing myself like that. My guy has said things like "I hope you weren't wearing that when you were hanging out with your (guy) friend, your boobs are practically out" (big exaggeration) or "are you wearing that at work/with your guy friends?". It makes me uncomfortable in my own skin and he's been the one person that I've felt completely comfortable around.

I always keep it classy and I never dress for anyone but myself, and my guy at times of course. If I would buy a dress like anyone of the above I would like to wear it in a classy way you know? He's the jealous type and doesn't like it if I get attention from guys which has been a problem because unfortunately I do get a lot of it.

Do you think any of the dresses are too revealing?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have the body to pull them off then go for whichever one you like!

• I think they would suit my body. I'm a bit worried that they're too revealing though?

• I don't think so. But that's up to you. If you think you'll be uncomfortable in them then don't wear them.

What Guys Said 10

• they aren't too revealing in my opinion. I chose option 3. I don't really like the dresses that are asymmetrical the way the first two are.

• non of those are slutty lol!
    i think they are all absolutely beautiful, choose any one, can't go wrong!

• Haha glad to hear! Thanks for your help 😊

• I love them all! and based on your body description they would look great

• No not too revealing at all... the first two should be worn for events that require people to look dressed up

• I like number one... yes, it's got a plunging neckline which will display your cleavage very effectively, but it seems to be the classiest dress, something for a more formal event, with dresses 2 and 3 for less formal events respectively.

• I agree. That dress was actually the first one I saw and liked. I would like to avoid comments from my boyfriend though and that's why I'm insecure that the dresses are too revealing.

• Well the second dress has a fixed neckline as does the third, albeit less revealing than the as the other two. Both second and third could be argued that they are two short and tight, which could work favourably for you. You could use double sided tape to reduce the amount of cleavage shown with the first dress as it is a fold-over type bodice...

• Any of them. Just make sure the bottom part of it isn't too short. That can be quite revealing.

• Of course. If I trust the reviews neither is too short that you'll accidentally flash someone.

• I'll definitely try them on :)

• Good idea, ma'am.

• I'd buy you all of them and have you wear them, show off my gorgeous girlfriend to the world, sounds like your boyfriend is an insecure loser

• Nah I don't mind buying it myself haha. My boyfriend is a bit insecure and jealous but other than that he's the best guy you cold possibly imagine.
      It would be nice if he thought somewhat like you though and didn't drop the comments :)
      Thank you :)

• Too revealing of what? If a girl I like approaches me with any of these I'd be impressed, really.

• Too plunging I guess? I wore a top with the same cut as dress number 3 and my boyfriend said my breasts were practically out even if they weren't.
      Really? I'm glad to hear, thank you :)

• Number 2 is decent and a bit provocative

• they're all very sexy

What Girls Said 6

• Dress number 3 is lovely. It's not too revealing, it's cute and still lady- like and also a colour like that would look good with your hair and eye colour! But in the end don't worry about what anyone else thinks just make sure you're happy and comfortable !! xx

• A and C are gorgeous. The color, the cut, everything is perfect. It's so very hard to pick a better dress,

Tell a debbie downer man to hit the road.

• They all look fine, and not too revealing. Your boyfriend shouldn't make those comments, he doesn't own you.

• i really like dress A but dress C is not bad either
    dont let your boyfriend make those comments he does not own you if he really loved you he would make you feel good about yourself

• From your description, it sounds like you have a very nice figure.

I really like dress #3. It's so pretty :)

• I like the 1st and the 3rd the most.