Is this hairstyle nice, thoughts?

Does this hair style look nice (it's like a mixture of a modern pomp, undercut, and slick back)? I would prefer to get a girls opinion on this, but feel free to give your two cents also guys. Here are some pictures:

I have a round face so this style may elongate my face, which I presume will be a good thing.

Is this hairstyle nice, thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks great and with your face shape and length it may also look good on you too. Just make sure that you keep it looking fresh by washing it.

• Great thanks. Good to know that it may look nice on me as well.

What Girls Said 7

• I like the last picture most (aside from his fly aways) I like a little hair on the side, not a complete buzz on the side. Also, I don't like it if the long bit is too small.

But all in all, I love this type of hairstyle.

• Damn it looks great on David Beckham. It doesn't on Brad though, I guess it depends on what type of head shape you have tbh

• Haha. This hair style looks nice with like a beard or 5 o'clock shadow, which im planning to get as well. Nothing too overly thick, though. Thanks for your input.

• My ex has it too. Initially I liked it but I'm over it 😂

• And you're welcome dude!😊

• I hate it :S

• Yeah I like that hairstyle, maybe with a little longer hair overall though 👌

• Thanks for your opinion. I got a fresh cut a week ago, so I'm planning to style it like this.

• Yeah just go for it 👍 shouldn't be too hard to maintain this cut actually

• Yeah definitely, thanks.

• I've never really liked that style.

• I like it a lot :) not something anyone could pull off though

• Nice nice nice

What Guys Said 1

• I say do it.

Clovis in California?

• I thought we were getting along just fine.

• Where'd you get those facts from, Wikipedia? Anyways, I'm really going to black you now because it's obvious you're: 1) not smart 2) a dickheads (this one's obvious) 3) pathetic (I'd kick your ass, meet me anywhere around and that's what would happen) 4) a terrorist 😂😅😂😅