What to wear for a photoshoot?

What would look best?

Note. I want a simple look , hence the tasteless outfits lol and not all will be body shots, any other suggestions would help too ☺
What to wear for a photoshoot?

@paris13

• First pic
  • Second pic

Most Helpful Guy

• Ohhhhh you're gonna be a model now? :O
    You'd make a good one!

I believe the the second one would look great on you, well both would but second better.

Most Helpful Girl

• First look fierce and elegant, second look classy. I reckon both will look good on you. But.. don't they give you their clothes to wear? 😳 Whenever I'm called for one last time, they always ask me to dress casually cause I'm gonna wear theirs anyways. Good luck by the way 👍 you'd definitely look good

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 6

• Hi, @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc, glad to oblige, sis.
    First is the Best from the Rest... Very tasteful for a First time shoot.
    Good luck and my blessings always go with you. xxoo

• Thanks sis I can always count on you!😚

• You know You ALWAYS CAN, my sis.:)) xxoo

• Thefirst one is IN GOOD TASTE for a photo shoot, sis, wear the second one looks like you are trying too hard.. Believe me, once you get a pretty foot in the door with more, they will allow you plenty of chances for the second outfit and more in store with shooting you in these with ease.. First Impression is Firs t one to make a good impression of what dignity you have to get this shoot going and flowing very nicely @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc

• I like the second outfit it seems more classy but if you wanna look more fierce you should probably go for the first outfit.. but aren't they gonna give you their clothes to wear? 😳
    Lol cause whenever I'm called to a shooting and they don't mention the clothes part I'll just suppose they wanna take nude shots and I'll turn up being VERY suspicious 😅😂

• I think the first is more versatile for photos. You're gorgeous so you cpuld probably show up in anything! Good luck!

• the first one looks the best

• i like the look of the first,
    love peplum and stilettos
    monotone ♡

• I think you would absolutely gorgeous in outfit B! But honestly lol, you could rock anything