Guys, Do you prefer girls with glasses or without?

I alternate between contact lenses and glasses. Whenever I date a guy and they see me in glasses, they want to have sex with me in my glasses. So my question is, what do you find hotter on a girl? Glasses or no glasses?

• With glasses
    23% (6)
  • Without glasses
    15% (4)
  • It doesn't matter to me
    62% (16)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted C. It's a non-issue for me. No preference as such.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I'd like to try having sex with a girl with glasses, also. It's more of a fantasy, actually. Usually, I don't care whether they wear glasses or not. Sometimes I want to see them without glasses to have a better look at their eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't really matter but girls with glasses are usually 10x more visually attractive in my eyes. but if they had a crap personality they are still nothing important to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me, but sometimes the glasses give a sophisticated look that I find hot on some girls.

0|0
    0|1
  • In my honest opinion is really depends if their glasses compliment their face or not. I. e if a girl has a nice and defined jawline, square shaped glasses would make her look more appealing. If she had round glasses it wouldn't work with her face.. Same goes for men!

0|0
    0|0
  • If you need glasses, wear glasses. If not, don't. Both can be super attractive, I have no preference. I get turned on by women in glasses but I don't think I'd want to have sex with them in their glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls without glasses, I don't like nerdy girls.

0|0
    0|0