Guys, Do you prefer short or long hair in a girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For roughly 99/100 women, long hair is better.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I prefer long hair, but some girls with really nice bodies and a pretty face can pull off the short hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Long is sexy
    Long is feminine
    Long is beautiful
    Long is amazing

1|1
    1|0
  • Both looks good and it depends on girl's looks too so idc much about it though I love playing with girls hair... by the way if a girl loves me then nothing else matters and you're beautiful and your hairs are good too 😊👌

2|0
    0|0
  • Long, I've literally only met one girl in my life who I thought was smoking hot with short hair. She would have looked even better with long hair though.

1|0
    0|0
  • the longer the better, im growing out my hair so its gonna be real strange meeting girls with shorter hair than me :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Long hair tends to be best but there are girls who look better with short hair. You just gotta figure out what hairstyle you like best on yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any guy who doesn't answer "long, without exception" is just too soft/scared/embaressed to give you a straight answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Long hair is much sexier to me. (on women)

0|0
    1|0
  • Short but not all girls have the facial structure to pull it off. If you can tho it's 🔥🔥

1|0
    0|0
  • Long by all means

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy and what looks better on the individual girl

Read my myTake on it

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a22646-the-most-attractive-hair-length-style-on-girls

0|0
    0|0