Nice jacket to wear for Canadian winters?

Winter is coming soon, and I would like to buy a new jacket because the one I already have is kinda gross. What jackets can I wear and where i get?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're rich, Canada Goose are without peer.

If not, I recommend you visit somewhere like Mark's Work Wearhouse or SportChek and see what they've got. I got a nice down and (faux) fur trimmed Columbia coat three years ago that has kept me warm through the bad winters we've had these last few years. A third of the price of an equivalent Canada Goose coat.

It might be a little early for winter coats to be in stock yet. I remember this time last year I was in the market for a new fall coat and they weren't in yet.

What Girls Said 7

• I got a jacket from roots a few years ago and it's incredibly warm. I like their coats a lot!

• I just bought The parka jacket from Apparelnbags store for coming winter season.

• If you have the money Nobis is nice :) (though suppperrr overpriced)
    Other than that, HBC always has great brands for decent prices. (100-200) and im pretty sure they have a sale going on right now...
    Sporting life is nice too

• The Canadian goose ones are good but theyre too expensive lmaooo. I have a Calvin Klien one :) Not sure about mens wear.

• If you are looking to stay warm, try a columbia jacket with an under armor sweatshirt underneath

• Take me with you.
    But, where in Canada? It kind of depends.

• try a columbia jacket with under armour underneath

What Guys Said 5