Do straight guys wear skinny jeans and if they do what underwater do they wear thongs? And girls do you all wear skinny jeans is thongs best to?

Skinny jeans

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never worn a thong nor will I ever

Most Helpful Girl

• I almost always wear a thong with jeans, bikini cut or any other full bottom panty just gets bunched up back there.

What Guys Said 5

• Did you ask if guys wear thongs? Are you familiar with male genitalia?

• I thought they could

• If they're into that, but generally that would be very uncomfortable, as both the balls and the penis would be forced to fall down one side or the other, thus covering nothing from sight nor protection get from chafing.
      I like boxer briefs, and they go great in skinny jeans, you've just got to pull them on in two steps: up to the thigh, then fold them over the leg of the underwear. Then grab you junk and position it where you want, and make sure the pockets are pulled down, then zip/button up

• Yes, straight guys do wear skinny jeans, and no we don't wear thongs... We wear regular underwear like boxer briefs

• Yes and we wear boxers or briefs.

• HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP IT YOUR KILLING ME HAHAHAHAHA

• Girlss lookss vryy sexxyy when wear skinnyy jeana

What Girls Said 0