Guys, What are your stats and what size sweaters and shirts do you wear?

Guys: How tall are you? What build do you have? What do you weigh? and What size do you wear in both sweaters and t-shirts?

I'm trying to get a feel for sizes of clothing to order for my boyfriend. He is 5'10, 145-155lbs, and medium build. Sometimes he takes a medium and sometimes he takes a large in things so i never know what size to order things in.

also they have no measurements for basing sizing off of online.

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty much exactly his size. I mostly wear mediums in shirts and sweaters. 30 waist and 32 length in jeans.

• Good luck. What are you going to go with?

• i will probably go with mediums

What Guys Said 7

• I'm 5'5" tall weigh 148 lbs. Medium build. Medium shirts and large sweat shirts ( so I can also wear short sleeve über it )

• 6'1" 195lbs large build, Typically I wear an L in shirts, my pant size is 34 x 32. They have no reliable sizing measurements because clothing manufacturers size clothes in such a way as to flatter customers, and rarely do their sizes match up perfectly.

• i am 6' and 170lbs
    i think mediums should fit him well, large is just too big
    depending on the designer he should be wearing a small or medium

Mediums should fit well :)
    if possible get him a medium-slim fit shirt or something
    at 155 he is probably slim, slim fit was made for slim guys lol! :)

• So many details here. I'm 6'2" 205 pounds, 48" chest, 17.3" arms, I wear Large everything or even XL in some things. Esp. cotton because it shrinks.

• I'm 5'8" and 150 pounds and I generally wear mediums in shirts but some brands runs small where I need larg.

• 6"5'
    5.6' know what i mean

• I am 6'8'' and 210 lbs I wear a large tall t-shirt and sweater.