Cowboy boots on dates?

I often wear cowboy boots on dates. Gives a bit of extra height and swagger. ... girls seem to like them particularly with a good quality pair of jeans. Any thoughts girls?

Hey thanks for the answers... I feel a little shallow and secure but do enjoy the benefit of a little extra height with heels on... particularly if a girlfriend has them on too@

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why not if classy. ... I live in a city so not like I'm dating hicks. A friends with benefits wears a pair of tan boots of that sort when we hook up sometimes. He's not the tallest guy so the 2 inch heels don't do any harm... especially if I've mine on lol!

• U mean he wears them during sex? Lol

• Ha... nooooo. After hooking up. ... finishing in bed... etc!

• Just joking lol...

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you live in Texas?

I like boots myself but living in Miami I would feel the girls would talk trash

What Girls Said 5

• Well you're attracting a certain kind of girl. I'm sure if you're in rural parts you'll do well, maybe not so much if you live in a city

• I'm not a fan of that particular style, but if you feel comfortable and confident in them, go crazy.

• God I'm glad I'm not a hick

• It's all about what u feel comfortable in. I like cowboys boots myself.

• I personally like cowboy boots although it also depends on your clothes too.

What Guys Said 0