Girls, Would you take nude pics with your boyfriend?

i would like to take some pics naked together with my girlfriend but haven't brought up the idea yet. Have you ever done this or would you? What do you think?

• Yes
    37% (10)
  • No
    63% (17)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont c why id need to do that when i can just enjoy him in person.

What Girls Said 7

• I know it's stupid cause you guys could break up and it can end bad mass text gets sent only the girl is labeled a hoe cause that's just how it goes but if you want to try go for it it's your relationship.

• I don't think most guys would circulate themselves... I mean equal nudity in pics

• That sounds like a good idea!

• Thank you for taking my opinion into consideration >^. ^<

• Some girls are comfortable with it some not. Just make sure when you bring up the idea to be sensitive to her feelings if he's unsure about it or not to keen on the idea. It really depends on how she sees herself and how comfortable she is with it. Make sure to tell her how beautiful she is!

• Nope. Trying to ruin my life when we break up? No thanks.

• I don't really see the point in it.

• Yes, I would. But only if both of us are equally naked on the photo 🐸🐸🐸

• Nope i wouldn't

• You're cute, would you take them with me since you won't take them with him ;)

• Yea just make sure u don't have your face in it or anything that would make it easy for someone who knew you to recognise you. Eg. Jewellery, tattoos, things in the background etc.