Tattoo haters: would you date someone with a visible tattoo?

Assume they're everything you're looking for in someone except for the fact they have a tattoo. Would you still date them?

• Yes, I would date someone with a tattoo
  • No, I would not date someone with a tattoo
  • I love tattoos and/or see results

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like tattoos. That doesn't mean I would pass on an opportunity to be with a great girl.

What Guys Said 32

• I'll be honest, I don't like a girl to look like a colouring book. But 1 or 2 tattoos is fine. So yeah I would still date them.

• I would still date a woman with tattoos even if I consider it a huge minus on the attraction department. If she is great in every other regards I wouldn't let that get in the way.

• Let me answer your question with an even better question. Would you date someone witha tatoo that had their Ex name written on it?

• I'm not a big fan of tattoos but my wife has two (very well done tats) on her back shoulder and middle back... I can't imagine turning her down simply because of some ink.

• I dont really like tattoos on girls, especially if they are big or if they have a lot of them. That being said if I really liked her I dont think it would be a deal breaker.

• I'm the opposite, I only like tattoos on girls if they are big, and she has a lot of them lol!

• That depends on the quality of the tattoo. My sister has amazing tattoo designs on her. She designs them herself. They are both minimalistic, black/white but still sufficiently detailed. I'll have to snatch her latest "fox" designs and scan them.

But some of them are just really trashy and bad-looking.

• yeah I totally would.

bee-tee-dubs, not a hater.

• Yes, I would.

• I really hate tattoos, I have dated a couple of women with a few tattoos, they were nice women and I enjoyed being with them. But I just could not get past those big ass tattoos over their bust, neck, arms, legs, belly and back.

• No, I wouldn't. It's trashy.

• One visible tattoo is okay, especially if it is located on an arm or leg. I wouldn't want to date someone with a lot of tattoos. One time I dated someone with a tattoo on her lower back. Fucking her from behind, the tattoo was a distraction. She had a nice ass and I would have been more turned on by it if I didn't feel like I was in the fucking art gallery.

• That depends entirely on what the tattoo is of, where it is located, and how big it is.

Something sexy south of the equater is great. A big flaming skull on her bicep is not so great.

• It would be nice to see a girl without them for once honestly. Maybe stand out and be one who doesn't have them. haha. Honestly one or two tats is ok for me, but some girls are all tatted up and that's kind of trashy in my opinion.

• you should go to asia, majority don't have tattoo, and I'm one of them who stand out to have tattoos here lol

• tattoos are ugly no
    why would you consciously scar your body!
    i love my body, i won't get tattoos

as far others, i think any tattoo is a destructive decision, with no benefit

• I have tattoos and I don't like women with tattoos.

• It depends on a few things like how obvious it is/they are. I want my family to know her, so no tattoos around her arm with short/no sleeves.

• So as long as their tattoo doesn't say some other man's name.
    Chuck Norris or somebody important then I wouldn't care as much, a little but not as much.

• As long as it isn't excessive or stupid, then yeah I would.

• If/when I want to see artwork, I can go to a museum or simply look around. Tattoos make a woman (or guy) look cheap, sorry to say. It screams "no" to me. Why does someone have to do that? Their natural beauty is what matters, not paintings on them. It shows a lack of respect to their body, as well as other less desirable qualities. I run from women with them. I prefer clean ones. Just saying,

• depends on the size, scale and content of said tattoo

• I've never been with a girl with tattoos but I'm a big fan of tattoos so it wouldn't bother me

• Would really depend on what the tattoo was.

• Depends what the tattoo is and where it's located. As a general rule though, I don't like tattoos.

• Depends on the size, where it was and what it looked like.

• i like hidden ones that you just kinda see sometimes when they peak out. but visible is cool too

• If they have everything I'm looking for but have a tattoo I'd be a little stupid to turn them down.

• Were I too be madly in love, then yes but usually I'm a no go on tattoos.

• no. if she has on privet area, i find it sexy for one night stand.

• This depends on the number and location of said tattoo (s).

• No it makes a girl look masculine and unattractive

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 14

• It genuinely depends on the placement, size, and design of said tattoo.

• I LOVE TATTOOS
    I have three. All are large and meaningful.
    And come on. These already super attractive people are even hotter with their art. Don't deny it.

www.dpaki.com/.../...d-Date-A-Man-With-Tattoos.jpg

blog-cdn.tattoodo.com/.../photo_2-361.jpg?09b2aa

• I won't mind I love guys with tattoos only I get intiminated... they seem so cool!

• If they're tattoo haters they wouldn't be dating someone with a tattoo to begin with...

• And sometimes people aren't that shallow, and will initiate a date with someone despite the fact they have a tattoo. Maybe they like their personality and how they look? And they get along? And they see past the tattoo?

• Lmao! You want a tissue for those tears?

• You want some cheese with that whine?

• Absolutely I do. I'm not a fan at all of tattoos but it's not a deal breaker for me

• I don't mind tattooes but as long as they're not huge. Excessive amount of tattooes is a big turnoff for me :/

• I don't hate tattoos but yes I would.

• I'm not really a "hater", I just don't really like tattoos and would probably never get one myself. But I'm currently involved with someone who has a tattoo, and I don't mind.

• As long as its not their face

• i suddenly love tattoos

• I don't like tattoos, but I would still date someone with a tattoo.

• For me it's a must that men have tattoos so I'm suppose I'm the opposite ☺️

• I like people with tattoo :)

• I don't love tats, but I do like some. If he has some on his arms (visible or not), chest, or back I would like them. I dislike face tats.