Girls, how do you like the body hair on guys?

please list for the following parts:

- face
- arms
- chest
- belly
- private area
- legs

just a short note how you like it... like shaved, don't care, trimmed, or whatever applies.

I'm mostly insecure about my chest and belly hair... I keep it because I'm not very muscular and think it looks better that way and I just think it fits me better... but I thought of removing it. I have a short 3mm beard and keep my arms/legs natural, and I definitely don't plan on changing that. balls/dick are shaved, rest trimmed (3mm too). completely shaved would look odd with the belly hair...

would like to hear some opinions. thanks!

*bump*
I'd like to get more opinions :)

14

Most Helpful Girl

• tbh depends on the guy. Bigger guys generally look better with hair. Especially full facial hair. As for the womb raider I think it should be shaved or at least trimmed. Because I AM NOT going down there with any part of my face if it isn't. Also as long as you're clean and smell nice the hair won't matter at all.

What Girls Said 13

• Face: Don't want the eyebrows too bushy or a unibrow and a small amount of facial hair no long bushy beards

Arms: They can leave them as they are or shave if they want to but I do prefer for guys to remove their pit hair

Legs: Same as arms shave if they won't or leave it as it is

Chest/stomach: Little leading down to their belly or shaved

Private area: I want it all off

• how you like it sounds perfect. I honestly don't mind male body hair at all... so it's up to the dude how he prefers himself to be.

• haha okay nice, thanks :)

• My boyfriend and i are both on the swim team, When i met him he kept himself shaved smooth all over as most everyone on the team, me and some of my friends told him and his friends that waxing keeps it smoother longer and they could go to the salon with us and all get waxed. We are all close friends LOL I think what you are asking is we like a guys butt & balls always clean and smooth and pubes trimmed tight or smooth

• I prefer a clean shaven face. That is the only preference. Everything else can be natural or lightly groomed.

• Well, this is a good question... more like yummy fun! Let's see... facial hair is sexxxxxxy hottt, but a clean shaven face is equally appealing, depends on the guy and their bone structure... hair on back is a deal breaker, fcking gross!!! Please do something about that If that's a problem for you, you're not an ape are you? Yikes! Stomach hair ewwwwy, maybe a happy trail but lets not get carried away. Chest hair is soooooo fckin great! As long as it's not bursting out from the neckline of your shirt, too much!!! Just enough to have something to play with and caress gently... there should never ever, I repeat EVER be hair in your ass... clean it up if you're asshole is outta control, pubs are ok, but I like clean shaven, let's me see everything without any distractions... arms and legs are fine. Basically if you're too hairy, them I'm turned off and not interested

• Maybe I should have gone anonymous on that opinion, damnit! Oh well... too late now

• lol thanks.
      you can still switch to anonymous... there should be a checkbox.
      I don't have any other body hair than what I said... not on the back, ass or somewhere else. I don't see why chest hair is super hop but belly gross, but okay that's your opinion lol

• little as possible. is preferable. but i dont expect him to hurt himself.

i wouldn't.

• what do you exactly mean with "hurt himself"?

• any form of hair removal he finds uncomfortable physically or psychologically. i don't expect him to harm himself despite my preference. just like id never get waxed or use harmful chemicals. though i like to be smooth and hairless as possible im not a masochist.

;:)

• Chest hair and facial hair is sexy. The rest is up to the guy to decide whether to let it grow or not. But I don't like to hairy private parts..
    And guys please dont shave your armpits.. just please dont.

• thanks. why not armpit shaving?

• I don't know really.. It's just that I don't find it manly enough you know..
      But I've met girls who prefer shaved armpits as well so it differs from girl to girl I guess ☺

• I like big large teddy bears ^^

• male body hair is no big deal in my opinion. sometimes it's even really sexy. for girls tho---- thats a dif story hahahahaha

• Okay thanks and yeah on girls it's a different story :p

• arms, legs and face are the only places where I'm okay with hair

• the armpits need to be shaved, private area at least trimmed an no hair on the back... that's all I need

• I don't really care.. hair and no hair can look good :)

• - face : clean shaven, or some scruff.
    - arms - don't care
    - chest - don't care
    - belly - don't care
    - private area - trimmed, at least. Unless he naturally doesn't have a whole lot of hair down there.
    - legs - don't care